Friday weigh in thread

273 8 lbs in two weeks.
But honestly I didn’t eat but an apple all week. Except yesterday I had 3 squares of pizza

148.1, but my last two weigh ins were half a pound lighter than the same point last week

Really surprised. I’ve nailed it this week. Going to need a bigger calorie drop next week. I’ve put a Thanksgiving deadline on this diet and need 3.1 pounds in the next month.
147.5 -.8 pounds

Dieted hard this week with a new low of 145.6 this morning. Will continue with the same set up and expect possibly a bigger drop next week. Just might arrive at my goal a bit early and try a carb loading protocol

Let's just say I didn't get to the gym for 3 weeks because of a sickness and I have been around lots of chips and candy while working from home. I am a little more rotund than normal. Started back Tuesday and I'm up 5 to 220.

147.5 -.8 pounds

Dieted hard this week with a new low of 145.6 this morning. Will continue with the same set up and expect possibly a bigger drop next week. Just might arrive at my goal a bit early and try a carb loading protocol
146.9 down .6 pounds. Hunger is pretty nuts. I can be physically full and yet hungry. Had two social gatherings that didn’t help last week and have missed my calorie goals several days but I’m being so aggressive it still results in weight loss even if I miss it

Two weeks left. Most likely scenario is a week of standard dieting, Three days of glycogen depletion, carb load, let the water weight ease off for a day or two and hopefully that will look awesome. If so, I’ll do the same thing a few weeks from now for photos. If not, I’ll have to adjust and retest. Have a great week folks

Reactions: volwindy
+.6. Wondering if maybe I’m eating too little some days.
Much more likely it’s just water fluctuations or bowel contents. High sodium will also play havoc on that
146.9 down .6 pounds. Hunger is pretty nuts. I can be physically full and yet hungry. Had two social gatherings that didn’t help last week and have missed my calorie goals several days but I’m being so aggressive it still results in weight loss even if I miss it

Two weeks left. Most likely scenario is a week of standard dieting, Three days of glycogen depletion, carb load, let the water weight ease off for a day or two and hopefully that will look awesome. If so, I’ll do the same thing a few weeks from now for photos. If not, I’ll have to adjust and retest. Have a great week folks

145.1 which is especially GOAL MET!
1.7 pound loss

it been depleting carbs for two days, this is day 3. Tomorrow will be an intense carb Depletion workout in the morning followed up by around 1,000 grams of carbs the rest of the day and over 4,500 calories for glycogen super compensation.

If all goes well, I should look good around Tuesday and I’ll have my peaking protocol set for photos. If not, I’ll adjust and retest the process in another week.

Reactions: volwindy

VN Store

Back