Friday weigh in thread

223.0 / -2.0
Tough -2.0 lbs. Weight bounced round this past week like it was possessed. 225 Saturday. 233 Monday morning. For the amount of work put in this week, not what I was expecting for the amount loss. It is a loss so I’ll take it. Gotta grind it a lil harder this coming week

+ 1 lb. First recorded gain since I've been dieting over the past 10 weeks. I've started lifting again over the past couple of weeks so I hope its in relation to that. Diet has continued to be clean throughout the week with weekend cheating.

Reactions: volwindy and MAD
215.2 / -7.8 - Good week!!

Doing the cardio workout outside or I’ll spend an hour cleaning sweat off everything inside. Only area outside for workout has wasp’s nearby. Been stung 5 times in past 3 weeks. 3 times this week & twice yesterday by the same one. Not allergic to em but it diffidently don’t feel good getting hit. On a positive note, lost 7.8 pounds this week after gettin stung 3 times. Some of ya’ll might wanna try gettin wasp popped to see if it helps ya drop a few extra!!:cool:

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN

Doing the cardio workout outside or I’ll spend an hour cleaning sweat off everything inside. Only area outside for workout has wasp’s nearby. Been stung 5 times in past 3 weeks. 3 times this week & twice yesterday by the same one. Not allergic to em but it diffidently don’t feel good getting hit. On a positive note, lost 7.8 pounds this week after gettin stung 3 times. Some of ya’ll might wanna try gettin wasp popped to see if it helps ya drop a few extra!!:cool:
I suck at gifs now, Or else I would use the Balls of Fury one.

207.1 +3.0 for the week. + 8.9 the last 4 weeks.

Started 257.4 on Feb 4th and was down to 198.2 on July 3rd then I started eating out regularly.

It’s amazing how you put on the pounds eating fast food every day when I had done so well in the 5 months prior.

Reactions: volwindy
207.1 +3.0 for the week. + 8.9 the last 4 weeks.

Started 257.4 on Feb 4th and was down to 198.2 on July 3rd then I started eating out regularly.

It’s amazing how you put on the pounds eating fast food every day when I had done so well in the 5 months prior.
What adjustments can you make this week to get back on track?

Can you please reference the scientific study on that correlation ? (Blue font).

VN Store

Back