Friday weigh in thread (suns out guns out challenge 8/30/24)

I’m 157.5

Dieting down for a photo shoot, so it’s gonna get scary low. Already hate the 150’s... probably have to hit the 140’s 🙄

Reactions: volwindy
First time checking in

March 218.5
Now 203.5
-15lbs!

started with just walks with the fam when covid forced me to work from home. Lost 3 lbs the first week. Then motivation kicked in. Started cutting out snacks and drinking more water and limiting myself to one cup of coffee. And added walks and bike rides. I feel much better than I did back in March.

I just discovered that I enjoy going for my walk first thing in the morning so much more than going in the evening.
I've had to start walking Rocky after my workouts. Used to go at lunch and/or in the evening. It is just way too hot and miserable for him. So definitely a jam packed morning.

Reactions: MAD and tn4elvis
First time checking in

March 218.5
Now 203.5
-15lbs!

started with just walks with the fam when covid forced me to work from home. Lost 3 lbs the first week. Then motivation kicked in. Started cutting out snacks and drinking more water and limiting myself to one cup of coffee. And added walks and bike rides. I feel much better than I did back in March.
Summarily to what I did. Coffee in moderation is Ok even with cream. I eat six times a day so smaller meals and it keeps glucose levels consistent.

243.6 /-2.6 (-21.8 since restarting diet)
I weighed myself everyday for years, now I just weigh myself once a week. I like it so much better this way, somehow it keeps me more focused and can’t explain why.
Do you all weigh everyday or just once a week?

VN Store

Back