Friday weigh in thread

Third day in a row getting up early and working out. Today was the added challenge of my grandson being dropped off cause son had to start a job at 7am, so I had to take grandson to school. But I still got up and got my workout in. I gotta keep hitting these little victories each day until I become that lady that gets up and works out every day.

I've been using every excuse in the book to NOT focus on my own health lately. But I'm trying to fix that now. Also started back on South Beach Diet Sunday. It's what I know how to do, it's what worked in the past, so we'll see where I end up. I don't expect to lose like I did just because of "stage of life", but at least I'll know I'm fueling my body with the right things.

Oh, and I will probably be using this thread daily to keep myself accountable. :)

Third day in a row getting up early and working out. Today was the added challenge of my grandson being dropped off cause son had to start a job at 7am, so I had to take grandson to school. But I still got up and got my workout in. I gotta keep hitting these little victories each day until I become that lady that gets up and works out every day.

I've been using every excuse in the book to NOT focus on my own health lately. But I'm trying to fix that now. Also started back on South Beach Diet Sunday. It's what I know how to do, it's what worked in the past, so we'll see where I end up. I don't expect to lose like I did just because of "stage of life", but at least I'll know I'm fueling my body with the right things.

Oh, and I will probably be using this thread daily to keep myself accountable. :)
Good deal

Reactions: vollygirl

I definitely have to work out daily since I'm not willing to give up anything. Everything in moderation for me.

This thread is great, as you know. We are here to support and give crap. :)

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I definitely have to work out daily since I'm not willing to give up anything. Everything in moderation for me.

This thread is great, as you know. We are here to support and give crap. :)
It was so easy when my boys lived at home. What kept me motivated every morning is that I knew my husband and kids expected me to be working out when they got up. I would overhear comment occassionally, and it made me feel proud, ya know? Once the boys moved out, it wasn't really as fun. haha

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back