Friday weigh in thread (suns out guns out challenge 8/30/24)

3 more to go to get to 200. Then from there I will see, but will likely keep going at least for a little bit more.

How tall are you? Im 6’5 and got down to 190 from 320. People kept asking if I was sick. Haha. I added some good weight to hang in around 205-210. Good job on your progress!

Yes I built one in my garage. Full squat rack with pulleys, set of Powerblocks, 2 barbells and a bunch of plates. Setup all on 4 horse stall mats
Noice! I think I have the go ahead to start one up in a few months. What brands did you go with.

I'm leaning toward a squat stand over rack for price/room.

Noice! I think I have the go ahead to start one up in a few months. What brands did you go with.

I'm leaning toward a squat stand over rack for price/room.
It's a Valor bd-7 rack. Their warehouse is close and they had it on clearance for a steal. Main barbell is a Cap and it has held up well. The weights came from Dick's and Walmart. They have amazing deals some times. Dick's is usually under $200 for a 300lb set with a barbell you can flip on Craigslist for $50

I liked the Titan racks before I found that one. Want going to spend the money for a rogue one since I'm old and weak

Nice. I think I will definitely look into those plate options. That is where the money really starts adding up.

I weighed in at 201 this morning for a total loss of 97 lbs. One more to go to get to my first target goal. That will be the most difficult to get rid of probably, lol.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I weighed in at 201 this morning for a total loss of 97 lbs. One more to go to get to my first target goal. That will be the most difficult to get rid of probably, lol.
It took me a frustrating few weeks to cross the 200 barrier but when I did it was like I dropped 5lbs over night. As if my body really made me earn that milestone

Missed Friday weigh in due to my 10 day vacation. Just got back yesterday and am happy I only gained 0.4. Hopefully I can have that off by Friday.

VN Store

Back