Friday weigh in thread (suns out guns out challenge 8/30/24)

Chocolate at night.
I can relate.
On Wednesday, I had a customer meeting in Winter Park, FL. I went to George’s in Park Ave. for lunch. Really good restaurant.
Before heading back home, I drove up to theMaitland Chocolate Factory and loaded up my cooler with delicious chocolates.
I have absolutely no will power and they are almost all gone.

I can relate.
On Wednesday, I had a customer meeting in Winter Park, FL. I went to George’s in Park Ave. for lunch. Really good restaurant.
Before heading back home, I drove up to theMaitland Chocolate Factory and loaded up my cooler with delicious chocolates.
I have absolutely no will power and they are almost all gone.

That looks like a great place to get gifts (delivered directly of course, not by me or it will never make it there😂)

You saying that it’s “almost all gone” already means you have more willpower than I do.

But seriously, I just need to buck up and stay away from chocolate for a bit to get back into my healthy routine.

Reactions: VolFaninFla and SDV
148.5! Dropped .8 which is right where I want to be. Going to continue with the setup again next week. Probably about 3.5 pounds away and maybe 4-5 weeks of dieting to get there, but plateaus seem to get in the way 😎
148.1. Dropped .4

Really feeling hunger like never before. Developing strategies to work with it but I’ve been up since 4:30 am from hunger.

I think this next week will be a bigger drop, between .6-1 pound unless I test a glycogen loading protocol which may send my average upwards overall

I’m sorry I have been forgetting to do this. I’m down to 278.
it’s weird I’m hardly able to eat anything because of the medicine I’m on can’t even eat a Small meal but I’m not losing a bunch of weight

I’m sorry I have been forgetting to do this. I’m down to 278.
it’s weird I’m hardly able to eat anything because of the medicine I’m on can’t even eat a Small meal but I’m not losing a bunch of weight
Do you walk/do other cardio and lift weights?

I’ve found that diet doesn’t help much any more. My metabolism is just too low. So I have to build up muscle again to get my basal metabolic rate up to a measurable figure.

So much easier for young people.

Do you walk/do other cardio and lift weights?

I’ve found that diet doesn’t help much any more. My metabolism is just too low. So I have to build up muscle again to get my basal metabolic rate up to a measurable figure.

So much easier for young people.
Yes I do weights and cardio. They have me on testosterone and hgh which has killed all appetite. Evidently I was pushing estrogen before going to the dr. Lol

Reactions: VolNExile
Yes I do weights and cardio. They have me on testosterone and hgh which has killed all appetite. Evidently I was pushing estrogen before going to the dr. Lol
I thought test and hgh were muscle/mass builders. If my impression is right it doesnt suprise me that you arent losing much.

It is but dr said it was necessary to speed up metabolism for fat burning.
Are you getting smaller? (Clothes getting looser, etc.)

A pound of muscle is denser than a pound of fat, so if you’re adding muscle (replacing fat), you might not see much on the scales, but you’ll see it on your body and how your clothes fit.

Reactions: vollygirl
Are you getting smaller? (Clothes getting looser, etc.)

A pound of muscle is denser than a pound of fat, so if you’re adding muscle (replacing fat), you might not see much on the scales, but you’ll see it on your body and how your clothes fit.
It’s only the second week. Sleeves are tighter but chest and stomach feel the same. Wife says I’m smaller around the stomach but I don’t see it. Keep in mind I hate taking any medicine

Reactions: VolNExile
148.1. Dropped .4

Really feeling hunger like never before. Developing strategies to work with it but I’ve been up since 4:30 am from hunger.

I think this next week will be a bigger drop, between .6-1 pound unless I test a glycogen loading protocol which may send my average upwards overall
148.1, but my last two weigh ins were half a pound lighter than the same point last week

Really surprised. I’ve nailed it this week. Going to need a bigger calorie drop next week. I’ve put a Thanksgiving deadline on this diet and need 3.1 pounds in the next month.

Reactions: VolFaninFla

VN Store

Back