Friday weigh in thread (suns out guns out challenge 8/30/24)

150.3 -.6 pounds

Just hit the 149’s again this AM. Less loss than I anticipated this week. I’m getting a lot of resistance and water retention as I push to get my average in to the 149’s and below.

I’ll be at around 3,000 calories the next two days and go with a similar approach next week, but the high days will be lower
I don’t know your history but how
Much are you exercising ( est. calories burned per day) and how tall are you. Are you an athlete or training for specific events? If you don’t mind me asking?

Reactions: SDV and MAD
I don’t know your history but how
Much are you exercising ( est. calories burned per day) and how tall are you. Are you an athlete or training for specific events? If you don’t mind me asking?

I’m a physique coach so I’m kind of a semi-professional dieter 😂 and my job is to help others lose their weight

The answer to most of those questions varies quite a bit, but I’ll overview what I can:

I’m walking 16,000 steps per day, but I don’t do cardio

5 10 height, very thin frame but likely as muscular as my genetics allow without drugs.

Strength Training 4 days per week. No other sport, just recreational physique sport

Probably burning around 2,200 on non-training days and 2,700 on training days.

My metabolism is experiencing some heavy adaptations at this level of leanness I’ve never been here before. I typically have this dialed in.

Essentially, I’m trying to reach my physical peak. I’ve done this a long time but have never been completely satisfied with my leanness. I want to have 0 regrets when it’s all said and done.

Currently, I am caliper testing my body fat around 6.5%. Based on my estimations, I think 5 more pounds gets me to maybe 5.2% and looking pretty sharp.

If anyone is interested I can post a photo when it’s all said and done

150.3 -.6 pounds

Just hit the 149’s again this AM. Less loss than I anticipated this week. I’m getting a lot of resistance and water retention as I push to get my average in to the 149’s and below.

I’ll be at around 3,000 calories the next two days and go with a similar approach next week, but the high days will be lower
149.7 -.3 pounds

Similar approach but high calorie days have been around 2,700. I think next week will be a bit of a bigger drop so I’m debating whether or not to drop calories again. If so, it will be a smaller drop of around 400 total calories.

If things continue this slow I’ll have to get into a pretty aggressive place since I need to finish sooner rather than later

149.7 -.3 pounds

Similar approach but high calorie days have been around 2,700. I think next week will be a bit of a bigger drop so I’m debating whether or not to drop calories again. If so, it will be a smaller drop of around 400 total calories.

If things continue this slow I’ll have to get into a pretty aggressive place since I need to finish sooner rather than later
148.5! Dropped .8 which is right where I want to be. Going to continue with the setup again next week. Probably about 3.5 pounds away and maybe 4-5 weeks of dieting to get there, but plateaus seem to get in the way 😎

VN Store

Back