Friday weigh in thread (suns out guns out challenge 8/30/24)

Even after asking for “special permission”, this still don’t count. OK, but when the law breaks the law, then there is no law. So here it is. Down 21.4 pounds in 60 days. Hardest I’ve pushed myself in a long time. Hot when I started & hot when I finished. Thanks for ride everbody. I’m taking a break!!

7.17 - 225
7.24 - 223.0 / -2.0
7.31 - 215.2 / -7.8
8. 7 - 213.4 / -1.8
8.14 - 209.2 / -4.2
8.21 - 215.6 / + 6.4
8.28 - 207.0 / -8.6
9.4 - 212.4 / +5.4
9.11 - 207.0 / -5.4
9.16 – 203.6 / -3.4
Not Friday, doesn’t count

-1.8. I haven't weighed this little since college.

On a side note, my wife has been doing this along with me. We had our first child 9.5 months ago. If it wasn’t for her help in meal planning/prep, no way would I have any success in this.

But to brag on her further, she is as light as she’s been since high school when we first met. And that’s with having a baby in late November!

206.2 big drop. -3.8. I have been exercising more and cutting back on chips. I also cheated a bit and didnt eat a real dinner last night. Late lunch. So that probably helped.
Back to 210. Have I said how much I dont like deadlines?

Exercised more this week, watched what i ate for the most part. But the stress gets me.

208.2 up 9,8 in 3 weeks
Trying to get to 159 by 12-31 so that is roughly 50# in 14 weeks or 3.5 lbs per week est. I have my work cut out for me. 1700 daily calories and heavy exercise should do it safely. (and staying away from Pal’s cheeseburgers).

Holy crap.
Had to take a med temporary that I was told would cause weight gain. Still have a week to go and 217 this morning.

Aaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhh
I mean...couldn't it be at least something great like a full day of crap eating instead of a medication?!

Reactions: SDV

Up .7 pounds. Silly water retention trying to mess with my head

Up .1 pounds. I took a partial diet break this week for my wife’s birthday celebrations. I’m also changing up my strategy a bit as I work towards the end of this diet. Should be interesting. Not quite sure what to expect next week since I will be eating 4 days at 3,000 calories. Water weight may do funny things, but I expect my low days to be in the 149’s again... possibly the 148’s

Up .1 pounds. I took a partial diet break this week for my wife’s birthday celebrations. I’m also changing up my strategy a bit as I work towards the end of this diet. Should be interesting. Not quite sure what to expect next week since I will be eating 4 days at 3,000 calories. Water weight may do funny things, but I expect my low days to be in the 149’s again... possibly the 148’s
150.3 -.6 pounds

Just hit the 149’s again this AM. Less loss than I anticipated this week. I’m getting a lot of resistance and water retention as I push to get my average in to the 149’s and below.

I’ll be at around 3,000 calories the next two days and go with a similar approach next week, but the high days will be lower

Reactions: MAD and volwindy
Back to 210. Have I said how much I dont like deadlines?

Exercised more this week, watched what i ate for the most part. But the stress gets me.
209.4 -.6.

Glad to see a drop. Still in deadline mode. Boss set me up for reoccurring deadlines. So its hardto get a handle on things.

VN Store

Back