Friday weigh in thread

#JuanVol

First time checking in

March 218.5
Now 203.5
-15lbs!

started with just walks with the fam when covid forced me to work from home. Lost 3 lbs the first week. Then motivation kicked in. Started cutting out snacks and drinking more water and limiting myself to one cup of coffee. And added walks and bike rides. I feel much better than I did back in March.

mad4vols

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
I love being able to look at my watch before 8 am and seeing 10k steps! That way if I want to be lazy in the evenings or get in more activity if I want to.
I just discovered that I enjoy going for my walk first thing in the morning so much more than going in the evening.

ABINGDON VOL FAN

First time checking in

March 218.5
Now 203.5
-15lbs!

started with just walks with the fam when covid forced me to work from home. Lost 3 lbs the first week. Then motivation kicked in. Started cutting out snacks and drinking more water and limiting myself to one cup of coffee. And added walks and bike rides. I feel much better than I did back in March.
Summarily to what I did. Coffee in moderation is Ok even with cream. I eat six times a day so smaller meals and it keeps glucose levels consistent.

VN Store

Sponsors