Friday weigh in thread (suns out guns out challenge 8/30/24)

179.6 this morning. Keep floating between 178-181 range. Trying to hit the gym as much as possible before it’s shut down. Also have a hernia that supposed to have surgery on, but it’s been delayed twice 😑. Goal is to be below 170 before the end of April. Started December 1 at 198 and a 41 inch waist. Now I’m at 35.5. Down to a size 32 pants from a 36. I was about 235 3 years ago. It’s amazing what switching to light beer will do.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Go aeiou
@ArdentVol

who else am I forgetting?

Well, got blood clots in legs and lungs I mid January. I have swelling in my legs to above my waist. Miserable!
Went through gasping for breath with the clots in my lungs. Slowly getting better.
I went from 178 in early January to 204 last week. That's 26 lbs of fluid misery.

So my weight on the scales is not meaningful in this thread.

A Good read though.

Well, got blood clots in legs and lungs I mid January. I have swelling in my legs to above my waist. Miserable!
Went through gasping for breath with the clots in my lungs. Slowly getting better.
I went from 178 in early January to 204 last week. That's 26 lbs of fluid misery.

So my weight on the scales is not meaningful in this thread.

A Good read though.

Yes but we are a very loving family here. We would love to here the progress. and be supportive When we can and prayerful when necessary.

Well, I'm at 205 this morning. Considering I started at 235 in 2018, that's not bad. But knowing I got to 195 by the end of 2018, that's not great. Maybe I can use this home confinement to lose about 5 lbs. I don't have to be 195, but I'd sure like to get back below 200.

Thanks for pinging me, slice.

Well, I'm at 205 this morning. Considering I started at 235 in 2018, that's not bad. But knowing I got to 195 by the end of 2018, that's not great. Maybe I can use this home confinement to lose about 5 lbs. I don't have to be 195, but I'd sure like to get back below 200.

Thanks for pinging me, slice.
you can see from the first post I’ve had trouble staying healthy. If you’ve only gone back up to 205 then you’re doing good.

Reactions: SDV and MAD
This tread is great.
I’ve struggled with my weight my whole life.
It’s easy to share when things are going well and I’m losing.
The hard part has been when I’ve gained.
In the past I would be embarrassed, kept it to myself, and my weight gain would spiral out of control.
Posting here has really eased that negative cycle.
Thank you @Orangeslice13 and all of you who support each other in this thread.
Love you guys.

VN Store

Back