Friday weigh in thread (suns out guns out challenge 8/30/24)

I never weigh myself on vacation and don't worry about my diet. Just try to eat better more than 50% of the time

I don't either. We definitely enjoy the food of where we are to take it all in, but our vacations are active ones so that helps with not gaining weight for me. My 2019 fitbit report said my most active day last year was a day we were in Paris - I think it was close to 40k steps. 10 macaroons coming right up!

Reactions: SDV
I've changed my mindset. The scale isn't moving, so my focus is now is to fuel with good foods, and stay active.

I'll still post +/- just to document it. Getting old really sucks.

I'm actually surprised that I've continued to lose weight these past two weeks. I stalled around the 15-17 mark and just continued what I was doing which is what your focus is - good food and staying active.

Reactions: vollygirl
I'm actually surprised that I've continued to lose weight these past two weeks. I stalled around the 15-17 mark and just continued what I was doing which is what your focus is - good food and staying active.
It may eventually move, and that'll be good if it does. But I also gotta get past the infatuation with the numbers. That's part of what happened last time. I was under 120 lbs, and it just kinda got boring maintaining that number. I need to be more in tune with how I feel and how strong I am.

So maybe it's a good thing it's happening like it is.

Reactions: volwindy

VN Store

Back