Friday weigh in thread (suns out guns out challenge 8/30/24)

Holy crap.
How did I miss that.
Hope you’re doing better Achi.

You gonna make it?
Thanks buddy, I’m doing much better. They are letting me go today.
tenor.gif

Thanks buddy, I’m doing much better. They are letting me go today.
tenor.gif
Funny story, I had this pig weeeee we we weeee as my ring tone on my phone because it embarrassed my kids. Well, college orientation for my oldest and the parents go one way to a meeting room and the kids go off on a tour. I forgot to turn my phone off and had the volume up cause I'm close to deaf. Turns out I'm the one that gets embarrassed in the middle of the meeting cause Maxwell starts squealing. Changed that ringtone later that day.🤣🤣

Funny story, I had this pig weeeee we we weeee as my ring tone on my phone because it embarrassed my kids. Well, college orientation for my oldest and the parents go one way to a meeting room and the kids go off on a tour. I forgot to turn my phone off and had the volume up cause I'm close to deaf. Turns out I'm the one that gets embarrassed in the middle of the meeting cause Maxwell starts squealing. Changed that ringtone later that day.🤣🤣
Lol, that made my incision hurt.

possibly 5 to 7 lbs since jan 17. Amazin' what surgery and a stern warning not to touch alcohol or Tylenol will do.

but idiot me thought this was a thread to discuss your start to the weekend.

I'll confess: Watched 8th inning of Ken Burns's documentary on MLB-TV. Riveting watch for a wanna-be ball player who fell in love with the Vols and baseball in 1957. For music lovers, a smart playlist. And for the fun of it, Tug McGraw on artificial turf , Casey Stengel, and a Yo La Tengo moment.

VN Store

Back