Friday weigh in thread (suns out guns out challenge 8/30/24)

This Friday a year ago I had reached my weight loss goal of 15 lbs + 1 more. I'm still at that 15 lb loss today. I'd like that 1 more back though. :D I tend to fluctuate +/- 1 to 2 lbs with my goal. As long as I keep staying around this 15 lbs, I'm pretty happy.

I’m having surgery soon and my doctor needs me to lose weight before he does the procedure so he sent me to a medically supervised doctor. They put me on this medication called phentermine to suppress my appetite while being on a very low calorie diet of like 700 calories. Started on Tuesday and have lost 10 pounds in just 3 days. This is the diet they gave me.
EEBE44B3-1F98-425C-81CB-D8129FB10AA3.jpeg

Finally back to weighing in after a couple weeks off, too much celebrating, but good times! Only +0.4. That will come of this week.

I’m having surgery soon and my doctor needs me to lose weight before he does the procedure so he sent me to a medically supervised doctor. They put me on this medication called phentermine to suppress my appetite while being on a very low calorie diet of like 700 calories. Started on Tuesday and have lost 10 pounds in just 3 days. This is the diet they gave me.
View attachment 232054
this kinda thing scares me.
Did they say anything about the risk of NASH with rapid weight loss?

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back