Friday night we win

I think you are right.....I would really like a chance to play Bammer again. We should have beaten them pretty bad....have to make free throws.

Vanderbilt will probably beat bama. They will not be easy to beat for the third time this year. Especially if we continue to be awful at the free throw line. Its going too be hard to beat anyone shooting that way.

If we have to play Bama and then Auburn, we will play two teams that beat us by a combined 5 points with a combined 5 seconds left in the game.

Last edited:
Definitely rather play Bama. Vandy really seems to have hit their stride. Stallings has those guys playing with a lot of fire and passion.

If we have to play Bama and then Auburn, we will play two teams that beat us by a combined 3 points with a combined 5 seconds left in the game.

I believe this is impossible, as Bama won on a last-second, half court 3, to break a tie.

if I'm Bruce Pearl, I'm Alabama's biggest fan tomorrow. He has a team that wants revenge on Bama as it is, and I don't think you want Kevin Stallings to get a third crack at gameplanning for the Vols.

I believe we make a run to Sunday. This team all year has won 2/3 and then lost, win 2/3 then lost. I predict a run to Sunday and then loose, then a run to the sweet 16 and then loose. Just the way it's gone all year.

VN Store

Back