Friday game moved to 2 pm

EQwI7DKVUAUbuwL

Soreness of ANY kind paired with a near freezing temperature is the recipe for a real injury. It is in the best interest of both the team and pitcher to sit this one out. “Doom, Dispair and Agony” themesong doesn’t always apply.

Look it may not be a big deal and I hope it isn’t but the mere fact he is missing a start brings up the worry.

since you can’t take me seriously I am sure you won’t understand this but rumors cost kids $. Rumors really hurt a guy like Walker Bueller a few years back and those rumors turned out to be true and he had tJ after the draft after even pitching great in the CWS. Now it clearly was worth the risk for the dodgers but those rumors cost him big $ with the draft

as for the braves did you do your research with them? You see they drafted a kid with injury rumors that other teams knew about and they didn’t. Since then a number of scouts have been fired including the scouting director

So you see it’s your loss if you don’t take my post seriously because you can bet your ass when millions of dollars are on the line missing just one single start makes these scouts scared and rightfully so

The jokes on you and your lack of knowledge

Look it may not be a big deal and I hope it isn’t but the mere fact he is missing a start brings up the worry.

since you can’t take me seriously I am sure you won’t understand this but rumors cost kids $. Rumors really hurt a guy like Walker Bueller a few years back and those rumors turned out to be true and he had tJ after the draft after even pitching great in the CWS. Now it clearly was worth the risk for the dodgers but those rumors cost him big $ with the draft

as for the braves did you do your research with them? You see they drafted a kid with injury rumors that other teams knew about and they didn’t. Since then a number of scouts have been fired including the scouting director

So you see it’s your loss if you don’t take my post seriously because you can bet your ass when millions of dollars are on the line missing just one single start makes these scouts scared and rightfully so

The jokes on you and your lack of knowledge
Something tells me that having a starter and star pitcher for a college team miss a start when the temperature is extremely cold will not affect his scouting report. You are being ridiculously over dramatic about a situation you know absolutely nothing about. Continue to preach doom and Gloom. Your reaction would be just as likely to "cost him millions" if someone read it much more than being held out of this game will.

Something tells me that having a starter and star pitcher for a college team miss a start when the temperature is extremely cold will not affect his scouting report. You are being ridiculously over dramatic about a situation you know absolutely nothing about. Continue to preach doom and Gloom. Your reaction would be just as likely to "cost him millions" if someone read it much more than being held out of this game will.

You realize the $ difference between being the 5th pick and being the 15th pick?

You realize the $ difference between being the 5th pick and being the 15th pick?
Ok. You are taking the stance that the star pitcher for the Vols should start a game where the temperature is below 40° and risk real injury rather than risk a potential perception issue by a scout. That is an insanely asinine point of view. How badly do you think his hit to the wallet would be if he tore something because of the cold? I tore a quad muscle completely in half in my right leg because it was very cold and I didn't get it stretched out completely during late winter/early spring BP. Devastating injury for me and I wasn't looking at millions. No further comment from me forthcoming, so spout the insanity to yourself.

Ok. You are taking the stance that the star pitcher for the Vols should start a game where the temperature is below 40° and risk real injury rather than risk a potential perception issue by a scout. That is an insanely asinine point of view. How badly do you think his hit to the wallet would be if he tore something because of the cold? I tore a quad muscle completely in half in my right leg because it was very cold and I didn't get it stretched out completely during late winter/early spring BP. Devastating injury for me and I wasn't looking at millions. No further comment from me forthcoming, so spout the insanity to yourself.

Lol
the stance I am taking is that Since he isn’t starting it might effect his draft spot. Which is 110% accurate

I am sure the staff is doing exactly what’s best for him. You are searching long and hard for something I didn’t say. I applaud the coaches for doing the right thing here

VN Store

Back