Freudian slips - Harris Administration

I think behind closed doors the handlers are tell Creepy Joe and they've convinced him. It's made a lot tougher because Harris is hard to like by anyone.

I am convinced that the internets was a bad invention....the paranoia that can be created by anonymous people is frightening.
Blame Al Gore. He invented the damn thing. Amarite? But I don't disagree.
The internet itself is a fine invention and the mid 90's to 2008 was the golden age.

Steve Jobs crippled it with the I-Phone. Then the social media Ogliarchs - Zuck, Spez, & Dorsey delivered mortal wounds. Now we're watching the net die slowly.....
Before Steve Jobs unleashed the I-Phone (advent of smart phones) there was a minimum barrier of effort required to use the internet for leisure or social purposes outside of school & work. Had to have a desktop, a modem, & an ISP, which was way too much effort for many.
Then social media gave the masses of stupidity an accessible interface as it was still too decentralized for the stupid to navigate.

Before I go outside to yell at a cloud, I'll leave in quotes how both candidates have the same stupid idea to kill the internet.....
Trump's "hard pitch" is full revocation of Section 230. This would mean all platforms are civilly liable for every single thing posted on them. Every site from Facebook, to Twitter, to 4chan would shutter overnight or begin a sort of censorship and whitelisting you can't even imagine.

Former Vice President Joe Biden
In an interview with The New York Times; Joe Biden called for tech’s biggest liability shield, Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, to be “revoked, immediately.”
(Ran NYT Friday, late May 2020)

>Same as Trump.

The surviving MSM remnants of old print media have spent an inordinate amount of time on their knees during clandestine lobby sessions.
They're both idiot's, but for different reasons.

Finally, the Left is presently just using Harris's Freudian Slips to test the tensile strength of the OvertonWindow, but they're not trying to break it .... yet. They don't care how the Right reacts to Harris's verbal gaffs. They've just doubled & tripled down on stupidity with IDPOL so much since 2016, that they need their non-male identifying-POC-LGBTQrstuvwxyz-ALLY in place to take over as figurehead should Biden lose in November.

The internet itself is a fine invention and the mid 90's to 2008 was the golden age.

Steve Jobs crippled it with the I-Phone. Then the social media Ogliarchs - Zuck, Spez, & Dorsey delivered mortal wounds. Now we're watching the net die slowly.....
Before Steve Jobs unleashed the I-Phone (advent of smart phones) there was a minimum barrier of effort required to use the internet for leisure or social purposes outside of school & work. Had to have a desktop, a modem, & an ISP, which was way too much effort for many.
Then social media gave the masses of stupidity an accessible interface as it was still too decentralized for the stupid to navigate.

Before I go outside to yell at a cloud, I'll leave in quotes how both candidates have the same stupid idea to kill the internet.....

They're both idiot's, but for different reasons.

Finally, the Left is presently just using Harris's Freudian Slips to test the tensile strength of the OvertonWindow, but they're not trying to break it .... yet. They don't care how the Right reacts to Harris's verbal gaffs. They've just doubled & tripled down on stupidity with IDPOL so much since 2016, that they need their non-male identifying-POC-LGBTQrstuvwxyz-ALLY in place to take over as figurehead should Biden win in November.

FYP

Reactions: MemphisVol77
The clouds to my East. I maybe shouldn't have yelled at it, but we agree the cloud is there?

What part do you view different? The internet quality, bipartisan Sec 230 intentions, Harris's modus operandi, or all of the above?

The cloud is to my East. I maybe shouldn't have yelled at it, but we agree the cloud is there?

What part do you view different? The internet quality, bipartisan Sec 230 intentions, Harris's modus operandi, or all of the above

Republicans on Twitter are also saying that since she’s Asian, she must be his “Chinese handler” smh. I guess EO said it in this thread too
You fools that have been saying Putin is Pulling Donnie's strings for the last three years should understand the mentality.

The cloud is to my East. I maybe shouldn't have yelled at it, but we agree the cloud is there?

What part do you view different? The internet quality, bipartisan Sec 230 intentions, Harris's modus operandi, or all of the above
My point is, Biden wins , Harris is de facto President and the leader of those whom you named.

Witch hunt! Sad.
What sad is the amount of drivel you have slung all over these threads lately.
I don't get why anyone cares if a nurse is traveling with him. He is old and running for President is difficult.

He has already hinted he would be a one term, and y'all would vote for a used sponge as long as there was a D in front of the name, so who really cares.

What sad is the amount of drivel you have slung all over these threads lately.
I don't get why anyone cares if a nurse is traveling with him. He is old and running for President is difficult.

He has already hinted he would be a one term, and y'all would vote for a used sponge as long as there was a D in front of the name, so who really cares.

*Bigly Sad*

Reactions: Mick
Hoax! Sad. Nothing suspicious about the Trump Tower meeting at all. When can we start adopting those babies?
A meeting which lasted 15 minutes and the russian asset got special permission from the Obama administration to even get into the country and then met with Hilary team members after?

International plots to overthrow our voting process ironed out in 15 minutes. Impressive.

A meeting which lasted 15 minutes and the russian asset got special permission from the Obama administration to even get into the country and then met with Hilary team members after?

International plots to overthrow our voting process ironed out in 15 minutes. Impressive.
What's the hold up on those baby adoptions? Are you trying to play dumb or incapable of looking at it for what it is?

Trying to get dirt on Hilary. That has nothing to do with what I said to make the worthless nut fan respond.
Glad to see we're on the same page. The Trump Campaign and family had a meeting with Russian agents to get dirt on Hillary.

VN Store

Back