Freeze to become HC at Liberty

Wow. It is crazy that a school cloaked in religion hires Freeze... as long as you always talk a good game, I guess. Right?

That's how religion works in TN/everywhere else . Preach about how you're going to hell for drinking and gambling, but then stop at the gas station to buy a Powerball ticket and 6-pack of Bud Light on the way home from "church." But during that hour of preaching you feel enlightened and going to change your ways tomorrow.

That's how religion works in TN/everywhere else . Preach about how you're going to hell for drinking and gambling, but then stop at the gas station to buy a Powerball ticket and 6-pack of Bud Light on the way home from "church." But during that hour of preaching you feel enlightened and going to change your ways tomorrow.
Yeah... basically.

Correct. But they're getting him because someone pulled the deal out from under him here, the Auburn boosters would only allow Malzahn to hire him for one year while Freeze wanted multiple years and FSU just never made any sense at all.
Someone has been reading Reed

Reactions: davethevol

That's not a fair assessment. There's good folks and bad folks everywhere.

and besides, we drink Mich Ultra.

I am not really bothered by that at all. From what rumors we heard, Pruitt and Phil offered Freeze - at least for once we actually went after the top choice. We knew he was going to be a 1 or 2 year max but at least we were in the mix. Cant beat an HC position though. I am just glad he isnt going to another SEC school.

In the end, this didnt reflect badly on our admin or coaches (maybe the fans for getting crazy so fast). After Freeze told them to wait, then it looks like they went down the list to some others, all of which we have heard of are credible, solid choices - doing due diligence and background vetting, etc.

For one, I am just glad that this time around, the only craziness is coming from the fans.

I’m just glad we can move on. Thanks incompetence.

VN Store

Back