Free tickets to the Notre Dame game tonight...

FormerLadyVolFan

I forgot that I bought extra. I have nine tickets and 3 parking passes to give away. Must be able to to pick up at restaurant at the intersection of Alcoa Highway and Pellissippi Parkway near the airport.

If interested, email earlvolfan@gmail.com.com

Last edited:
I know I don't need anymore parking tickets, J/K. If I lived close I might actually go, but wouldn't drive to far to watch a blowout. Nice of you to offer these up though.

Last edited:
Reactions: FormerLadyVolFan
I live too far away to use them but I am surprised they have not been claimed yet. How many times do you get to have the #1 team in your gym with a chance to beat them?
There were plenty of Vandy fans at the game last night, did they think their team had a better chance of beating #1 than we do?
Oh, you think Bryce Drew is a better coach than Holly? Now I get the apathy.

I live too far away to use them but I am surprised they have not been claimed yet. How many times do you get to have the #1 team in your gym with a chance to beat them?
There were plenty of Vandy fans at the game last night, did they think their team had a better chance of beating #1 than we do?
Oh, you think Bryce Drew is a better coach than Holly? Now I get the apathy.

Bryce had a plan. We are playing street ball.

The local radio station has a contest going with the following prizes:

1) First place - Four tickets to tonight's game
2) Second place - Eight tickets to tonight's game
3) Third place - Twelve tickets to tonight's game.

LOL! I figured that would get some feedback.

I actually have given 4 away, so now I have 5 (3+2) extras...these are really good seats low in the corner and behind the visiting team, in case somebody wants to see what good coaching looks like up close!

...and I'll try to remember to not leave my extras on my car dash when I park tonight!

Bryce had a plan. We are playing street ball.

The local radio station has a contest going with the following prizes:

1) First place - Four tickets to tonight's game
2) Second place - Eight tickets to tonight's game
3) Third place - Twelve tickets to tonight's game.
Street ball would mean no coaching. I think these talented girls would have a better chance with no coaching!

VN Store

Back