Free BYU Tickets

ALLVOL 4LIFE

Long Time Listener 1st Time Caller
Can’t make it, hate for the seats to be empty. Only catch is, I’m in Southern middle Tennessee and I will meet within reason. Reply on here and we can go from there.

VeryBest

The Greatest
Can’t make it, hate for the seats to be empty. Only catch is, I’m in Southern middle Tennessee and I will meet within reason. Reply on here and we can go from there.
I may be able to take them off your hands. What part of Southern middle TN? Marion County somewhat close to you?

I live in Franklin, TN and I'm taking my kids this weekend, so I was looking for three cheap tickets, since we just like to cheer and don't care where we sit. But do you have three, or is it just two? I wasn't sure. Thanks!

ALLVOL 4LIFE

I only have 2. There is usually room in the section next to me (students) if my row is full. Buy a cheap one and get 2 free

I only have 2. There is usually room in the section next to me (students) if my row is full. Buy a cheap one and get 2 free
That's a kind gesture, but my kids are 12 and 15, and I see potential for disaster. haha Though you did give me an idea, that I could buy just one more, and maybe we could find another spot somewhere. It's not likely to be a full stadium is it?

ALLVOL 4LIFE

That's a kind gesture, but my kids are 12 and 15, and I see potential for disaster. haha Though you did give me an idea, that I could buy just one more, and maybe we could find another spot somewhere. It's not likely to be a full stadium is it?
Not sure. Weigh your options and let me know later.

I have one in Section O, Row 9. $40

Id be surprised if there's 85K tomorrow.

jbeeman85

Thanks, and I'll let you know. I just don't want to be separated from them, as I'm sure you understand. And if you find a taker before me, that's great too. Thanks!
Not sure where the OP's seats are but I got a pair in BB that's not moving. I'd sell the pair really cheap. I'm in Antioch.

BooBooP

I already have tickets but I’m trying to find someone that would use them. I’m in Pulaski. It’s bad when you can’t even give tickets away lol.

VN Store

Sponsors