*****Freak's Night Before Tennessee Tech Admittedly Off Topic Thread

Notorious B.E.N

Vols & Braves
Lab Rat
Freak's slacking tonight so I'm picking up the slack like I've done in the past.

Who's going to the game tomorrow? Who's got other plans for the game? Menu's and whatnot?

Hopefully we can get get this QB thing somewhat settled tomorrow and look forward to Florida.

Trying to figure out how I’ll watch. May just have to go do wings and fries at a wing joint.

Streaming the game at my daughters soccer game. At halftime of our game, I will begin smoking pork belly (4 hours) . Grandma has some pickled onion casserole she been eyeing. German chocolate cake and peach cobbler to finish. One round of Blanton followed by 2. Liberty Camacho 2015 to put me down

Trying to figure out how I’ll watch. May just have to go do wings and fries at a wing joint.
Do you have ESPN that includes SEC Network, if so you can watch it SEC+ on the app, if not you can get ESPN+ for $7(a month)and just cancel it right away.

This looks like the perfect game for going through my inventory of Tennessee emoji and replacing any remaining Jeremy Pruitt icons that hid from the purge.

Thanks for the tip. The ESPN pkg I have does not include the SEC Network. Looks like I just need to sign up for ESPN+ by month. Or, I could still meet up with my boys and eat wings. 😀
For some reason I thought all companies that had ESPN also included the SEC Network

FREAK...number 1 slacker on Volnation...🤣😂

Not much going on here tonight. Wife's birthday tomorrow, so we're likely doing brunch here at the farm while we watch the game then off to Bloomington to a favorite restaurant... depending on how traffic and such is for the IU / Cincy game.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
No...if you have the Hulu, Disney, ESPN+ bundle it doesn't include SEC network...thanks Mickey 🤦‍♂️

And is the bundle I have.

I hate to sound negative but our Vols need to climb back to relevance so they’ll get picked up by major networks. IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!

NB4 “But the SEC Network is major and you’re just cheap.”

Reactions: IndianaVol
And is the bundle I have.

I hate to sound negative but our Vols need to climb back to relevance so they’ll get picked up by major networks. IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!

NB4 “But the SEC Network is major and you’re just cheap.”
It’s actually part of the new agreement the SEC has with ESPN. Has no bearing on our status nationally. They have the right to put one non-conference game per school on ESPN +.

SEC games will air on ESPN+ for the first time ever in 2021

Watched the episode with Nick Saban on Eli's Places on ESPN+. As much as Eli is a goof ball, this was a good episode.

Reactions: SmokinBob
I went to the game last week, and I have a recommendation for those who don’t mind parting with their money. We walked down to Saloon 16, and although they weren’t supposed to open till 11, the place was rolling at a quarter after 10. But we went to try Peyton’s Sweetins Cove. You can buy it by the ounce there ($25), and I thought it well worth it for an occasional experience.

Smokin ass wifey wants to work this weekend so I’m taking the Max mobile (golf cart) in to downtown Senoia to hopefully catch the game. If it doesn’t work out l I have 15 pages of how to Stream the game.

I am getting up and putting on ribs @5am so they are ready by 11.

I had to get my son to come over and log into my TV so I could download the ESPN+ app to watch the game tomorrow. It is truly ridiculous that we have fallen so far that you have to download an app and "Borrow" a login to watch the game.

I am getting up and putting on ribs @5am so they are ready by 11.

I had to get my son to come over and log into my TV so I could download the ESPN+ app to watch the game tomorrow. It is truly ridiculous that we have fallen so far that you have to download an app and "Borrow" a login to watch the game.
Auburn's first game was on SECN+ too, it doesn't have to do with how far we've fallen.

Freak's slacking tonight so I'm picking up the slack like I've done in the past.

Who's going to the game tomorrow? Who's got other plans for the game? Menu's and whatnot?

Hopefully we can get get this QB thing somewhat settled tomorrow and look forward to Florida.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIOO

VN Store

Back