*****Freak's Night Before Tennessee Tech Admittedly Off Topic Thread

Voltopia

9 wins and a bowl game.
This looks like the perfect game for going through my inventory of Tennessee emoji and replacing any remaining Jeremy Pruitt icons that hid from the purge.

mad4vols

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
Thanks for the tip. The ESPN pkg I have does not include the SEC Network. Looks like I just need to sign up for ESPN+ by month. Or, I could still meet up with my boys and eat wings. 😀
For some reason I thought all companies that had ESPN also included the SEC Network

IndianaVol

Old Timer, Quality Poster
FREAK...number 1 slacker on Volnation...🤣😂

Not much going on here tonight. Wife's birthday tomorrow, so we're likely doing brunch here at the farm while we watch the game then off to Bloomington to a favorite restaurant... depending on how traffic and such is for the IU / Cincy game.

AdoptedVOL

No...if you have the Hulu, Disney, ESPN+ bundle it doesn't include SEC network...thanks Mickey 🤦‍♂️
And is the bundle I have.

I hate to sound negative but our Vols need to climb back to relevance so they’ll get picked up by major networks. IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!

NB4 “But the SEC Network is major and you’re just cheap.”

VolPack22

And is the bundle I have.

I hate to sound negative but our Vols need to climb back to relevance so they’ll get picked up by major networks. IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!

NB4 “But the SEC Network is major and you’re just cheap.”
It’s actually part of the new agreement the SEC has with ESPN. Has no bearing on our status nationally. They have the right to put one non-conference game per school on ESPN +.

SEC games will air on ESPN+ for the first time ever in 2021

Fightmaker

I went to the game last week, and I have a recommendation for those who don’t mind parting with their money. We walked down to Saloon 16, and although they weren’t supposed to open till 11, the place was rolling at a quarter after 10. But we went to try Peyton’s Sweetins Cove. You can buy it by the ounce there ($25), and I thought it well worth it for an occasional experience.

MaxVolnGA

Lynchburg Barrel Roller
Smokin ass wifey wants to work this weekend so I’m taking the Max mobile (golf cart) in to downtown Senoia to hopefully catch the game. If it doesn’t work out l I have 15 pages of how to Stream the game.

VolBricks

No Fly Zone
I am getting up and putting on ribs @5am so they are ready by 11.

I had to get my son to come over and log into my TV so I could download the ESPN+ app to watch the game tomorrow. It is truly ridiculous that we have fallen so far that you have to download an app and "Borrow" a login to watch the game.

Notorious B.E.N

Vols & Braves
Lab Rat
I am getting up and putting on ribs @5am so they are ready by 11.

I had to get my son to come over and log into my TV so I could download the ESPN+ app to watch the game tomorrow. It is truly ridiculous that we have fallen so far that you have to download an app and "Borrow" a login to watch the game.
Auburn's first game was on SECN+ too, it doesn't have to do with how far we've fallen.

TBrown

Wolf of Beale Street
Freak's slacking tonight so I'm picking up the slack like I've done in the past.

Who's going to the game tomorrow? Who's got other plans for the game? Menu's and whatnot?

Hopefully we can get get this QB thing somewhat settled tomorrow and look forward to Florida.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIOO

VN Store