*****Freak's National Signing Day Thread, Live as the commits sign, Feb. 7th, 2018

Don’t know who cade is. JJ and his attitude don’t deserve a 10th chance at UT for a free ride. Guy had a few good catches and you simpletons wanna act like he’s the next moss. He needs to take his crap somewhere like Miami.

We Simpletons recognize that JJ is Peterson on NSD not Juan Jennings. Geezuz.....

We've been bricking and booming for most of Butch's tenure on signing day and busting when it comes time to play. I'm gonna give this guy a chance to recruit for a whole year and to develop talent he already has. I will take his recruiting class every time over the one Butch had lined up if it means Butch is coaching this fall.

once spring ball and all occur and we see anything as in positive momentum, im right there with you.

but today is not some awesome day to say our stock is rising imho...thats all
im not coach bashing or anything, i hope he does great...

i havent ever said a negative statement about this staff, the kids who did sign or anything, its just my opinion this is the bottom, with this sad recruiting day to end this abysmal year, this is what i see as the bottom

not the coaching search, not the smear compaign

i thought we reached bottom already and would have some more positive news (trending upwards) today is all

Reactions: 1 person
I’ll say it again. I think it’s pretty realistic. After the season, the coaching search, and the AD situation, I’m more surprised at how well we did at the early signing period. UGA is the “hot” team right now. So I am not surprised we are missing out to them. The other big names were out in CA. Again, not surprised they stayed out west. Do I wish we did better? You bet. But I’m not surprised. We have a first time HC taking over a mess of a program. The fact we have any kids rated higher than 3 stars at this point is definitely trending up(as slight as it might be) in my opinion. This upcoming season will be a big statement for Pruitt, and next year’s class will be a huge indicator to his recruiting ability.

i dont agreee, this is Tennessee even in our worst years i feel like we had more four stars, esp on NSD, i understand that early signing period is new for all college programs so the influx there is appreciated, but im underwhelmed. and this is not what i expected, realistically

i can appreciate your POV and still not agree, thats what im doing

i dont agreee, this is Tennessee even in our worst years i feel like we had more four stars, esp on NSD, i understand that early signing period is new for all college programs so the influx there is appreciated, but im underwhelmed. and this is not what i expected, realistically

i can appreciate your POV and still not agree, thats what im doing

Yep, agree to disagree. Here’s to better days.

With E.G., that gives us 22 players. Still waiting on Lole or ITS. If we get neither, who will be our last (assuming 23 only)?

Pruitt said we have 20 guys, didn't mention Davis or Norwood.

Why does rivals still show 19 commits... Where is Davis & Garland?

> They Just added Garland but still no Davis is he not a take?

Pruitt just said the class isn't finished and they'll continue to look at guys. It looks as though they want to blueshirt Davis and Norwood which means they must want to use the remaining three scholarships on someone. FWIW

Reactions: 2 people
They just added Davis on rivals, its just odd because he's been committed for a while even though he signed today.

VN Store

Back