*****Freak's Friday Night Before Kentucky Admittedly Off-Topic Thread

Did the
Thanks. He had patella ligament reconstruction. Popped his knee cap out first football scrimmage last season. Went through rehab, then roughed put his last three games. He popped it out two more times just going normal stuff. Good thing is he had not done any permanent cartilage damage, and his knee cap will now stay in place.
Did they go in from the front. I’m facing that to. My doc says it’s pretty radical. Hope he does well !!! Youth is on his side. I’m an old geezer lol .

I d

I did class of 2001 but my cousin " no kidding my uncle's boy ". Dewayne "kojack" graves went to bell . He was a senior when they won state .
Dude! Kojack is my friend, keep up with him on Facebook, and love that he's a pastor now. I had plenty of classes with him in school, he was always a good guy. He's one of my few friends in Facebook who help me with the Tennessee stuff😄.

Dude! Kojack is my friend, keep up with him on Facebook, and love that he's a pastor now. I had plenty of classes with him in school, he was always a good guy. He's one of my few friends in Facebook who help me with the Tennessee stuff😄.
I'm not saying it because he is my cousin but he can preach the gospel !!! And I actually sent you a request on Facebook ..... Steve Dunn baptized me in the Powell River after I received Christ when I was 12 . It's a small world my friend

Reactions: joevol33
I'm not saying it because he is my cousin but he can preach the gospel !!! And I actually sent you a request on Facebook ..... Steve Dunn baptized me in the Powell River after I received Christ when I was 12 . It's a small world my friend
I'll go check Facebook! It is man, hopefully one weekend I go home I'm gonna try to go hear him preach.

I'll go check Facebook! It is man, hopefully one weekend I go home I'm gonna try to go hear him preach.
You should , he preaches the truth and you can just feel the spirit coming out of him . If you do let me know and I will go with ya .

Reactions: joevol33
I got to see my trifecta yesterday.
Row the boat in the noon game. Reauxll tide in the 3:30 game. And UT gets it done in the night game.

Game ball to Pruitt's halftime speech. Here's the transcript:

WTF guys? Did you forget you're wearing orange britches?

@Notorious B.E.N, where is the night before thread?

If we lose to Bye, it is on you.

The only way we lose the bye is if I wake up tomorrow morning check Volnation and see a thread title with only a players name.

If you start a thread with just a players name without any news to speak of, @Freak or a mod should give you a Volnation show cause .😬

Reactions: VolNExile
Annual Trade Show this weekend...usually I have to disappear to watch the Vols. With the BYE..watch OUT Chicago!

Wheres the bye week off topic bye week thread Ben? Freak? I got some pom poms in the back of my truck I’m ready to talk about now please
giphy.gif

Reactions: VolNExile
Wheres the bye week off topic bye week thread Ben? Freak? I got some pom poms in the back of my truck I’m ready to talk about now please
Seriously, is homeboy making $.89 banquet pot pies tonight???? I’d love to discuss this pesto chicken dish I just made. I need to hear what’s going down at the local swim meets too. We need the thread.

VN Store

Back