Fracas At Neyland Makes ESPN Front Page

It was a bad look, and it was totally unacceptable for folks to do.

however the folks at ESPN/SEC network were acting like they had never seen anything like this in their life.

I’ve seen it a ton…….doesn’t make it acceptable……but it certainly isn’t like some “Tennessee only” anomaly.

The attention is good nonetheless and recruits will take notice how passionate and how bloodthirsty are fans are to win. Im fine being the bad boys and raising a middle finger to the SEC and Greg Sankey. Let them hate us the SEC and it’s leadership is dirty as hell.
261445p_01.jpg

Could it be worse then after the Greg Schiano stuff?
I think it'll be worse because of the Schiano stuff. That'll get drug back out as our fanbase get eviscerated in the media again.

Wow. ESPN takes an opportunity to pee on Tennessee? I’m shocked. Shocked beyond belief.

Herbstreit will use this as a segue to another Schiano defense piece, Fowler will call us trailer trash, and the beat goes on and on......

ESPN. Ridiculous how much they pile on us.

The attention is good nonetheless and recruits will take notice how passionate and how bloodthirsty are fans are to win. Im fine being the bad boys and raising a middle finger to the SEC and Greg Sankey. Let them hate us the SEC and it’s leadership is dirty as hell.
If you honestly think that this display tonight is gonna HELP with recruiting, then you are completely delusional.

A few really need to look at themselves, Heupel will win. I don’t mean just win I mean he is going to whip some people’s asses IF he can get talent. Tonight’s actions by a few of our fans hurt us. Please think before being a DA.

I think it'll be worse because of the Schiano stuff. That'll get drug back out as our fanbase get eviscerated in the media again.

Can you imagine if social media had been around when the poop got sent to the guy after his trailer park comment. You are right though, we will be drug through the mud for a few weeks I'm sure.

Can you imagine if social media had been around when the poop got sent to the guy after his trailer park comment. You are right though, we will be drug through the mud for a few weeks I'm sure.
I am eternally grateful I grew up before social media was so prevalent and all the dumb@$$ stuff I did isn't on the internet forever. But that's the world we live in now. We're likely going to lose the next 3 games, and almost certainly the next 2. It's gonna be ugly. So I'm just gonna take a pass on listening to it, other than the games.

I am eternally grateful I grew up before social media was so prevalent and all the dumb@$$ stuff I did isn't on the internet forever. But that's the world we live in now. We're likely going to lose the next 3 games, and almost certainly the next 2. It's gonna be ugly. So I'm just gonna take a pass on listening to it, other than the games.

Amen

Reactions: JCHateSteve
Wow. ESPN takes an opportunity to pee on Tennessee? I’m shocked. Shocked beyond belief.

Herbstreit will use this as a segue to another Schiano defense piece, Fowler will call us trailer trash, and the beat goes on and on......

ESPN. Ridiculous how much they pile on us.
I don't give two damns what those overly paid POS espn people believe. If it wasn't for the libtard media and those fake ass people controlling the sports they they do I wouldn't have the espn app or anything Disney. But alas I have to bc the SEC signed a contract with espn

The real clown show from the media's side will be the older sports personalities acting all shocked as if they've never before seen anything like tonight. The SEC was a very hostile place once upon a time, before all the TV money and pacified it. Road trips used to be REALLY serious affairs. But now with all this money pacifying the sport, people want the look but not the bite. ESPN wants all the passion and the energy of "It just means more," but only in acceptable-for-television corporate doses which they can control. "My goodness," they will cluck, "this is an unprecedented display of bad behavior." Please. Dial it back forty years and check the history books. I know a few stories. Many of us do. Go ask Reggie White about the oranges. I'm not saying I condone throwing crap, and I definitely think in this modern climate that sort of display creates challenges for the program's image and reputation, but to act as if this is some sort of new phenomenon or something isolated to Tennessee alone is to ignore the very real and very adversarial history of the SEC.

It was a bad look, and it was totally unacceptable for folks to do.

however the folks at ESPN/SEC network were acting like they had never seen anything like this in their life.

I’ve seen it a ton…….doesn’t make it acceptable……but it certainly isn’t like some “Tennessee only” anomaly.

Precisely….there’s a few idiots in here that think this has never happened before.

Reactions: Bobo0101

VN Store

Back