Fox Sports South

straggler

will be showing a tennessee football season preview at 9:30 central time monday night according to my dvr's schedule. i just thought i would share.

Already got recording set on the DVR. FSS has been doing all the SEC teams, and I've watched Bama, Auburn, and LSU thus far. Pretty good breakdown of the competition (esp. for Fox).

Already got my DVR set as well. I watched a little bit of the LSU and Auburn shows today.

anyone been watching the flash classics? they showed uk/lsu today, talk about painful :banghead:

Originally posted by GOT TWELVE?@Aug 21, 2005 7:39 PM
anyone been watching the flash classics? they showed uk/lsu today, talk about painful :banghead:
[snapback]129428[/snapback]​

If that was the hail mary game, that was the greatest thing I've ever seen. It was better than Flutie or Kordell.....Henderson actually had to catch it and then run 15 yards. Not to mention the dumbass Kentucky fans. :thefinger:

Originally posted by GOT TWELVE?@Aug 21, 2005 7:39 PM
[snapback]129428[/snapback]​

Absolutely the luckiest play....of all time. The hail mary. Amazing

They replayed that a couple of weeks ago too. The craziest part about that hail mary was that the LSU receiver still had some ground to cover after he caught the pass.

How in the world does a defense let anybody get behind them in that situation??

VN Store

Back