Fox Sports early top 25

Colorado is a head scratcher.
They have a talent infusion, but no game breakers.
If Deion&the Buffs did have that kind of season, it would be pretty cool to watch.
The PAC12 IS ripe for being ripped by a hot team, and it would be nice to see Oregon and the CA teams put in their place.

I am good with #5. That suggests to me that Milton's performance in the Orange Bowl impressed. Also, I think it is safe to say our defense will be better too in '23. I have no idea how you put Michigan at #2. TCU exposed them.
Michigan should have won that game honestly, Michigan outgained them, and there were what, 2 pick sixes by TCU? That's hardly ever going to result in a win. If that happened to us we'd call it a fluke and it was.

Colorado is a head scratcher.
They have a talent infusion, but no game breakers.
If Deion&the Buffs did have that kind of season, it would be pretty cool to watch.
The PAC12 IS ripe for being ripped by a hot team, and it would be nice to see Oregon and the CA teams put in their place.

Colorado stinks. You don’t go 1-11 the previous year and do anything of note the next. I don’t care if Saban was coaching.

Reactions: SpookyAction
It will all come down to quarterback play. If Milton plays well, we could have another great season. Our running backs are going to be very good. Our offensive line has a couple of holes to fill but we should be ok there. Our receivers, by week 4 should be settled, so I feel pretty good there. If our defense plays better and keeps getting better, we have a chance to be pretty special. That is, if Milton can be consistently good and accurate. If Milton struggles, we will struggle offensively. Our highly regarded freshman quarterback will not be ready his freshman year. He needs to learn and get bigger for year 2. He comes in a year two and we are rolling again. Go Vols.

If Milton finally clicks and reaches his potential nothing will stop our offense. When he is on, he is a freak of nature.

VN Store

Back