Fox Sports early top 25

I really only care about the week after week wins and raising the SEC and National Championship trophies. Everything else is just talk. We had a very good year that would have been excellent except for the debacle in USCe. Lessons learned. Do not take anyone for granted. We have grown a huge target on our back and the "whoops" and "overlooked" will not apply this fall.

It will all come down to quarterback play. If Milton plays well, we could have another great season. Our running backs are going to be very good. Our offensive line has a couple of holes to fill but we should be ok there. Our receivers, by week 4 should be settled, so I feel pretty good there. If our defense plays better and keeps getting better, we have a chance to be pretty special. That is, if Milton can be consistently good and accurate. If Milton struggles, we will struggle offensively. Our highly regarded freshman quarterback will not be ready his freshman year. He needs to learn and get bigger for year 2. He comes in a year two and we are rolling again. Go Vols.

It will all come down to quarterback play. If Milton plays well, we could have another great season. Our running backs are going to be very good. Our offensive line has a couple of holes to fill but we should be ok there. Our receivers, by week 4 should be settled, so I feel pretty good there. If our defense plays better and keeps getting better, we have a chance to be pretty special. That is, if Milton can be consistently good and accurate. If Milton struggles, we will struggle offensively. Our highly regarded freshman quarterback will not be ready his freshman year. He needs to learn and get bigger for year 2. He comes in a year two and we are rolling again. Go Vols.
I agree on Big Joe, but thereā€™s no way you know what NI can do! Bryce Young is a pip-squeak and it didnā€™t slow him down! When youā€™re elite, youā€™re elite! We will have a chance to see this year!

I do not have a lot of faith in their projections. We will see in November how it works out, but I would not put any of my money on many of their picks

Wait...where's Florida? According to the chicken littles on VN, they're gonna beat Tennessee.

Oh right...it's not because they're better, it's because of their uniforms. Forgot.
We needed a game saving INT to beat those terrible lizards on our home turf. They were not a good team last year.

Something is definitely going on from a mentality standpoint when we play them.

We needed a game saving INT to beat those terrible lizards on our home turf. They were not a good team last year.

Something is definitely going on from a mentality standpoint when we play them.

They're in our rearview. They got all the breaks at the end with that lucky onside and still lost. They'll be half the team next year that they were last. Vols will stomp them.

VN Store

Back