Fox News Shakeup

Two points and an observation.

Observation: Thanks lawgator1 for switching your avatar back.

Point 1: My favorite news shows (not news) are ones with opposing viewpoints. "Hannity and Colmes" and "Crossfire" will usually give more information than single point of view shows. Today's news shows are garbage. I haven't watched cable cable news since November, 2019 (when I dropped cable for an antenna), because ALL news and news shows became total opinion disguised as news. At the time I dropped cable OAN's morning news was just news and all I watched for news. However, as stated earlier, OAN's opinion shows were conspiracies after conspiracies.

Point 2: hog88 asked, "What exactly is a Republican anymore?" I turned 18 in 1988 and my first presidential vote was for Reagan as he aligned with my values. A womanizer once rightly said, “Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” JFK was more a Republican than 95% of today's Republicans in Washington. Extremely high government positions turn people into godlike deities. "Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac." Chief Justice Roberts is known as "Hollywood Roberts."

In my 54 years, with the exception of 1995-1999, Congressional do not want to lead, they want to follow. "What exactly is a Republican anymore?" A synonym for a cat.
Reagan wasn’t on the ticket in 88, Bush was

VN Store

Back