Foster needs 11 yds.......

I don't think it would be a wise choice either. He will get a shot in the league, but I don't see him going very high. He isn't huge nor does he have blistering speed. I think he could have a career somewhat like Cedric Houston(minus the personal problems).

that is good news, and i think you have to credit Af, the O line and th coaches for spelling the RB's. with the way we have been able to spell the RB's with AF, MH and LC....we generally always have fresh legs.

combine that again, with the improvement in the O line....it's a very good thing.

I think he being a 1000 yard rusher would be drafted in the 3-5 rounds. The only reson that he might go pro is that he was reshirted his first year.

I think he being a 1000 yard rusher would be drafted in the 3-5 rounds. The only reson that he might go pro is that he was reshirted his first year.

Honestly I would think that the most glaring issue with him is that he intermittently fumbles the ball when the game is on the line. I was scared with his every touch yesterday because of that. I like his tough, physical running style, but he needs a whole year without coughing up the game. I think he runs a ~4.5 which isn't terrible, and he usually isn't taken down by the first guy, and he's a pretty smooth runner.

I think if he's back next year, he'll get the UT rushing record, and run for about 1400 yards and go in the low 1st to a physical running team.
He is also helped out, enormously so, by his O-Line.

Cut has to hand the ball off more to Foster and Hardesty. This is the strength of our offense.

and Creer to, IMO. i think out of the three he's more likely to bust a huge TD run with his moves rather than just straight up the gut

VN Store

Back