Former Vols Everywhere - Niner Game

Hurd looked good...
Kamara NFL Rookie of the YEAR...
Butch...meanwhile...
DeuRZleX0AE2U1c.jpg

Jalen Hurd rushed for like 4,000 yards in 3 season at Beech. Of course, we recruited him as a RB. That’s not bad pub for UT, Jalen changed his mind during college and we couldn’t oblige.

Jalen Hurd rushed for like 4,000 yards in 3 season at Beech. Of course, we recruited him as a RB. That’s not bad pub for UT, Jalen changed his mind during college and we couldn’t oblige.

More than that. He had like 3,000 in his junior season alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnnyreb#VFL
Are we admitting now that Jalen Hurd really SHOULD have been played as a TE/H-back? Pretty sure Freak had to add another server for all the posters saying he should be a TE and massive amounts of derision thrown thier way for trying to change a 5* RB's position. We may need a ceremony and some sort of sacrifice to cleanse this place of the guilt. :eek:

Tip of my hat to Jalen. Took a beating a lot of times just as he was taking the hand off and still managed to gain yards for the Tennessee fan base. They put a beating on the kid because they got good shots at him.

Jalen had every right to request to be moved to tight end. If that had happened then you would have been able to have seen Kamara with the ball as he should have been and Jalen would have been happy. Jalen's catches out of the backfield then were a thing of beauty. When he made catches it looked like a mother cradling her baby. It was a natural for him.

My very best to the kid in his NFL career.

Glad to hear. I always liked Hurd, whether anyone here did or not. He had to do what was best for him. I know, he broke a lot of hearts around here

Too many of you guys still living in the past. Butch is gone, been gone for 2 yrs. Let it go. Hurd will still be playing in 8 yrs and you'll still be complaining.

Tip of my hat to Jalen. Took a beating a lot of times just as he was taking the hand off and still managed to gain yards for the Tennessee fan base. They put a beating on the kid because they got good shots at him.

Jalen had every right to request to be moved to tight end. If that had happened then you would have been able to have seen Kamara with the ball as he should have been and Jalen would have been happy. Jalen's catches out of the backfield then were a thing of beauty. When he made catches it looked like a mother cradling her baby. It was a natural for him.

My very best to the kid in his NFL career.
Those beatings had to factor into any decision. Reality is defenses knew he was coming. Then consider the longevity factor for NFL running backs compared to receivers. He took a lot of heat from our fanbase but the kid, young man, is demonstrating true diligence and I believe it will pay off. Shanahan loves this guy.

Too many of you guys still living in the past. Butch is gone, been gone for 2 yrs. Let it go. Hurd will still be playing in 8 yrs and you'll still be complaining.
Can't let go.......sympton of BVS. Only cure available is titles.

VN Store

Back