Former Vandy and local loser Cassen Jackson Garrison

23f0eaf1-cabc-4508-9d70-60a45878dec1-large16x9_HangingphotobyAnjaOsenberg.jpg

Just for clarity, the former Vanderbilt player's full name is Cassen Jackson-Garrison. He also used to be an Oak Ridge police officer.

Hate that he is a Knoxville Central Bobcat alum. šŸ˜”

You can't hold Knoxville Central accountable for that. That's not fair to your fellow Bobcats. I mean dang, if you start doing that, look where it leads.

I was looking at an article in an old Beacon in the archives and was snapping pictures of it. When I got home I noticed this in an unrelated article:

1634061292074.png

1634061248105.png

If WTF? came into your mind, you are not alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeepSpringsVol
You can't hold Knoxville Central accountable for that. That's not fair to your fellow Bobcats. I mean dang, if you start doing that, look where it leads.

I was looking at an article in an old Beacon in the archives and was snapping pictures of it. When I got home I noticed this in an unrelated article:

View attachment 402131

View attachment 402130

Yeah I knew Bruce was a UT student.

Reactions: ptcarter

View attachment 402131

View attachment 402130

Considering how many books Iā€™ve read on Manson, Iā€™m shocked I never knew this

VN Store

Back