Former UT commit 5-star OLB Terrence Lewis in portal

Tough one. Def a position of need & seems exactly like the type of player physically that would do well in CTB’s system. A LOT of red flags in terms of attitude though. A lot.

Still, Jennings earned his way back & became a fan favorite. And Banks & Beasley have been our leading tacklers this year despite their own past legal run-ins.

TLewis probably needs to leave MD.

I wonder how many bags he negotiated to select MD?

TLewis probably needs to leave MD.

I wonder how many bags he negotiated to select MD?
No idea. Pretty sure I remember this one….

This was the kid everyone passed on bc he had a couple domestic assault charges, one against a female teacher in high school. If I remember correctly. He went to Maryland bc he had no other options. Tennessee, Florida and Miami all passed when these character flaws came to light.

Reactions: HalfullVol
Maybe the staff will focus on the "portal class". If you can get highly rated recruits that you can plug and play ?!.....it expedites the rebuild.

If he wants to come play give him a shot. He either falls in line or he’ll find himself on the outs again.

Another LB from Maryland entered the portal: 2021 4* Braden Jennings.

Both Jennings and Lewis are from Florida... wonder if they're intending to go somewhere as a package deal? I know of a certain school that can just about guarantee plenty of reps on D and has a huge need for LBs.

Reactions: Cartervol
I live in Maryland now and didnt notice it had become a communist state ( with a GOP governor BTW)
Hahahha!! That fat bastard is a RINO at best. Care to protect yourself in MD without fear of going to jail? Taxing rainwater? Some of the most ridiculous "legislation" ever. I could go on and on. If you like it there, great. Please stay. I get defending you state. Hell... I used to take pride in being a Virginian. But its obvious VA is trying to out do MD as far as ridiculously overreaching legislation.

Reading thru old posts of Jeremy Pruitt man crushes has become one of my fave hobbies lol
Fake news, the only man crushes were from our rivals hoping he would stay here and coach the Vols for many many years.

Reactions: VolnJC

VN Store

Back