Former Hawaii QB Colt Brennan passes away at 37

peaygolf

Let's Go Peay!!!!
So sad. Way to many of my friends have ended up the same way.......

Whether he really wanted help or not, someone should have found him a detox center instead of being turned away.....if that’s accurate

hUTch2002

Wait til next year!
So sad. Way to many of my friends have ended up the same way.......

Whether he really wanted help or not, someone should have found him a detox center instead of being turned away.....if that’s accurate
The article said he left a treatment center but I didn’t see where it said he was turned away. Maybe I accidentally skipped a section?

peaygolf

Let's Go Peay!!!!
I saw that in another article........ I’ll see if I can find that. Maybe I read it wrong?
Either way. Sad.

From USA Today:
“Hours before he was found, Colt Brennan had tried to enter a detox program at a hospital but was turned away because there were no beds available, his father said. “

hUTch2002

Wait til next year!
I saw that in another article........ I’ll see if I can find that. Maybe I read it wrong?
Either way. Sad.
Well it certainly isn’t uncommon, I just didn’t know where you saw it in this article. It certainly is sad. I don’t wish addiction on any person or any family.

hUTch2002

Wait til next year!
From USA Today:
“Hours before he was found, Colt Brennan had tried to enter a detox program at a hospital but was turned away because there were no beds available, his father said. “

@hUTch2002
At least that was due to being at capacity. I’ve seen people turned away because they weren’t the right kind of addict. Apparently pills weren’t bad enough, never mind that they eventually led to heroin, and that only leads to one of two places, jail or death.

VN Store

Sponsors