Former 5-star WR and USC transfer heading to Tennessee.

Anyone with this in the closet is allowed back at Neyland without dirty looks as long as you make one minor alteration.

Attachments

• Picsart_22-05-03_23-16-24-425.png
    Picsart_22-05-03_23-16-24-425.png
    470.3 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: SDV
I heard he was just as dominant on defense, so is he coming as a WR or what?
Good question.

"There's nobody that can literally beat any tackle off the edge consistently and can run routes and catch like he can," says JT Daniels, a 5-star USC signee and McCoy's former quarterback at Southern California powerhouse Mater Dei High School. "When you saw him his junior year, it was like, OK, this kid's got to be the best player in the country."

Last edited:
Good question.

"There's nobody that can literally beat any tackle off the edge consistently and can run routes and catch like he can," says JT Daniels, a 5-star USC signee and McCoy's former quarterback at Southern California powerhouse Mater Dei High School. "When you saw him his junior year, it was like, OK, this kid's got to be the best player in the country."

All you gotta do is watch this to know what JT is talking about.

My goodness 😳

He's going to be a problem on those quick passes to the outside.

Almost guaranteed to break the first tackle.

Then we have all those speed WRs playing inside that can run wheels, seems, flag-post and never have to worry about the CB under cuttting them.

I like this team.
On top of him being a problem with the ball he will make excellent blocks on those WR screens! He will straight destroy guys and the Hyatt's and the squirrels of the world will be running like Forrest Gump.

Can it be September yet?

I dont think that our fanbase is ready for the success that we are about to have. It's been a long damn time, and I am ready for it. Heupel is the real deal folks.
I think our fan base is ready. It’s the other fan bases that are not ready for our success. I say **** them all that don’t like it. This **** has been going on way to long and Danny White and his friends are putting an end to the days where other teams enjoy coming to the hill.

On top of him being a problem with the ball he will make excellent blocks on those WR screens! He will straight destroy guys and the Hyatt's and the squirrels of the world will be running like Forrest Gump.

Can it be September yet?
His play reminds me of JJ. Big, Physical and loves to block, and destroy comer backs on screens.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back