For those who never saw them or forgot what it looked like...

They were grown-azz men back then. I remember "it" and I remember before "it", too . . . which is why the last ten years (especially the last five) were so hard to watch.

Oh well, at least it sounds like Pruitt knows what a SEC football player is supposed to look like.

Reactions: vols72
I think if we were any house it'd have to be the Grey Joys. With the whole what's dead may never die catch phrase 😂
We have received a Theon style torture session these last few years. Botch was Ramsey Bolton, at first he pretended to be a friend but he actually turned out to be the architect of our torment. Hopefully one day we'll be able to feed him to his own dogs a la Sansa.

We have received a Theon style torture session these last few years. Botch was Ramsey Bolton, at first he pretended to be a friend but he actually turned out to be the architect of our torment. Hopefully one day we'll be able to feed him to his own dogs a la Sansa.[/😂.How bout John Snow at the battle of the bastards

Last edited:
Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
Tennessee will never win another national championship again! They cant even win against vanderbilt. Much less against Florida and Alabama. How about just not finishing last or even at the bottom of just about 130 div. One teams. Ive been a tenn fan all my life but after 15 to 20 yrs of waiting, its over for this program.

Tennessee will never win another national championship again! They cant even win against vanderbilt. Much less against Florida and Alabama. How about just not finishing last or even at the bottom of just about 130 div. One teams. Ive been a tenn fan all my life but after 15 to 20 yrs of waiting, its over for this program.

My goodness......I’ll put a decade long avi bet on it that we win one within the next 5 years.

The sad part is half of those hits now would probably draw stupid flags. I'd just call them "Necessary roughness."

They would require a 10 minute stoppage of play so the refs could review and the defender would be kicked out of the game for targeting. BS!

Yea, they were two beast on an awesome defense. It's sad though that you have to go back 20 years "for how Tennessee used to play"
We were always the team that “couldn’t get it done”...until we did. Yearly top 10 recruiting classes that couldn’t beat Spurrier’s Gators. We didn’t invent defeatist mentality the last 10.

Never is a long time.
Actually, based on the past we are about to be winning another soon.
I think we win the sec in the next 5 years and are stleast a nc contender again.
Pruitt and Chaney are a nasty combo.

Chaney never had any true D when he was our OC last time. This could be a very good duo.

VN Store

Back