For those who never saw them or forgot what it looked like...

knoxvol16

The Volifilator
They were grown-azz men back then. I remember "it" and I remember before "it", too . . . which is why the last ten years (especially the last five) were so hard to watch.

Oh well, at least it sounds like Pruitt knows what a SEC football player is supposed to look like.

unfrozencvmanvol

Fell thru a crevasse, thawed out by scientists
I think if we were any house it'd have to be the Grey Joys. With the whole what's dead may never die catch phrase πŸ˜‚
We have received a Theon style torture session these last few years. Botch was Ramsey Bolton, at first he pretended to be a friend but he actually turned out to be the architect of our torment. Hopefully one day we'll be able to feed him to his own dogs a la Sansa.

lukeneyland

We have received a Theon style torture session these last few years. Botch was Ramsey Bolton, at first he pretended to be a friend but he actually turned out to be the architect of our torment. Hopefully one day we'll be able to feed him to his own dogs a la Sansa.
I don't want Tennessee to be Sansa Stark though she's hot but generally annoying πŸ˜‚.How bout John Snow at the battle of the bastards

Tennessee will never win another national championship again! They cant even win against vanderbilt. Much less against Florida and Alabama. How about just not finishing last or even at the bottom of just about 130 div. One teams. Ive been a tenn fan all my life but after 15 to 20 yrs of waiting, its over for this program.

VN Store

Sponsors