For Sure Starters

surrealvol

At this point in time, who do you think are the shoo-in starters this Fall...not every position, just the ones that are pretty much a sure thing?

The starters will be Tennessee Volunteers football players. Beyond that, I only care about our boys winning and staying injury-free.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pride85 and Woke
I'm not convinced that more than 2 or 3 are known starters. When you are 5-7, the roster cannot be locked in steel. There will be lots of competition and probably some position changes going into the season.

GO BIG ORANGE!
Roster isn’t locked “in steel” but there are certainly sure starters at this point. The competition will be for the handful of spots on the OL, DL and LB position groups.

The last time we played football Vanderbilt ran us off the field with a bowl birth on the line.

NOBODY's job should be solidified or safe. But the posters above me have done a good job pointing out the surest starters.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
The last time we played football Vanderbilt ran us off the field with a bowl birth on the line.

NOBODY's job should be solidified or safe. But the posters above me have done a good job pointing out the surest starters.

Truth, But can the Vols handle the Truth?
If they forget what Vandy did to them, they are in for a long rough season!

VN Store

Back