For Fun...Blind Resumes

limadog007

Team A.
RPI 39 (W-L) 20-11 0.5922 (SOS) 52 0.5564 Conf. 12-5 W-L vs RPI top 50 2-5

Team B.
RPI 62 (W-L) 20-12 0.5703 (SOS) 29 0.5740 Conf. 8-9 W-L vs RPI top 50 4-7

Which Team would you invite......

I will name each team later after responses. Thanks

I would say team B, although they have a losing confrence rec. and team A is 12-5 in their confrence. If team A is in a "major" confrence I would probably choose them.

You guys think Florida and USC played their way out of the NCAA, I think Auburn has filled on of those slots? What ya think?

It's better to name the teams, since this "blind resume" leaves out tons of imperative information. Maryland has beaten both UNC and Wake and is in position to possibly win the second-toughest conference, while Temple pretty much just has one win over Tennessee in a worthless conference.

It's better to name the teams, since this "blind resume" leaves out tons of imperative information. Maryland has beaten both UNC and Wake and is in position to possibly win the second-toughest conference, while Temple pretty much just has one win over Tennessee in a worthless conference.
That "worthless conference" has a good shot of getting more teams in the NCAA Tournament than the SEC.

:eek:lol:

If Temple wins tomorrow, the Atlantic 10 gets two teams in the Big Dance. If Duquesne wins, you're still probably looking at two unless Temple gets extraordinarily lucky. The SEC, however, is pretty much a lock for three teams at this point.

If Temple wins tomorrow, the Atlantic 10 gets two teams in the Big Dance. If Duquesne wins, you're still probably looking at two unless Temple gets extraordinarily lucky. The SEC, however, is pretty much a lock for three teams at this point.

Dayton
Xavier
Duquesne/Temple

That's three. And I'd hardly say that the SEC is a lock for three. LSU and UT are the only teams that are assured of a spot.

Dayton will get in the NCAA field as an at large before Auburn does.

VN Store

Back