For All of You Who

So you're saying you would like to see Bama win the National Title? Just sickening.

:puke5:

If you think about it, Alabama did us a favor by beating Georgia and the we did Bama a slight by letting Auburn win.

I still feel :ill_h4h: though but the thought that Bama helped us out is refreshing.

As for Saban, rumors followed him from Mich St to LSU about taking any short cut he could with the NCAA recruiting rules. Alabama would seem to be the natural home for a coach like that.

How 'bout them Rebs???? Good show there.

Pete Carroll, Nick Saban, and Bob Stoops.

None of those would be an improvement on Fulmer and then you would have the transition years.

Carroll while having talent level head and shoulders above the rest of the conference, indeed the rest of the country, has this on his resume;

lost to lowly Ore St two of the last three years.

lost last year to a 41 point underdog Stanford.

lost to two conference opponents that last two years in a row and already has one loss this season.

would not be able to recruit the talent to Tennessee he does at So So Cal and probably wouldn't be able to recruit as well as Fulmer even.

Saban would probably have us in trouble with the NCAA within three years. AT least you can count of Fulmer to have his team ready for Louisiana Monroe.

Stoops has lost five of his last six bowl games and he had the edge in talent in all six bowls, is that what you're looking for???

What I'm saying doesn't mean I am taking up for Fulmer btw, I just trying to give some realistic viewpoints.

who questioned his ability to win? he had already won a national title at LSU for crying out loud.:blink:

VN Store

Back