Football Shoes Contract

Originally posted by milohimself@Feb 20, 2005 9:15 PM
Take a look at the uni's.

I think we should go to Nike instead...

We had a post on here somewhere of the shoes from the first game last season, but I can't seem to find it.

i really like adidas i know there stuff doesnt come cheap but can you admagine the price of a jersey with a nike check on it shew!!!

I dont know, nikes are smooth. I bet the nike jerseys would look better than the addidas.

I think the addidas jerseys are fine as long as they would wear the ones from 1998-2001. The numbers were biogger, the cleats were black, we were winning.......wait, we still are.

We have the largest collegiate athletic contract and you guys are complaining?? Our stuff is awesome - if you want nike go be a duck.

i really like adidas with nike they would screw with the orange uni's and try to put some kind of dumb sign on them

I have wanted to switch with Nike for awhile now. I really, really dislike Adidas and their new football shoes....have several pairs given to me through friends.

I have spent time with UGA's Nike pair and like them much better for our players.

It's true, Nike gear is the best. Seeing as the man who started it lives about 9 miles from my house, there is plenty of Nike stuff around here. The campus is amazing, too. I have done some sports camps there.

VN Store

Back