Football Recruiting

Plano Vol

Here we are a week or so away from signing day and everyone's talking "baassketball" (as Buck Van Huss used to say)

Good luck to the BB Vols but what's the scoop? Are we solid on all our commits? Any defections to the evil empire of Saban? And how can we continue to pursue players when we appear to already be over our signing limit?

Go Vols.com reporting is less than stellar but surely the elite of VN knows what going on? Help out a Vol stuck in the boonies.

I dont care what's is happening happen at Bama as long as we keep kicking their f***ing a****s

One expetion: When I want to pity them...

I think we're going to retain everyone but Melancon is visiting Bama on the second, that is the only worry I think. Everyone else sticks imo, and I think Melancon sticks anyway.

We continue to pursue players because of last years low class, ability to greyshirt, possible non-qualifiers, and things like Morley. I think we'll take 3-4 more.

B-ball's original intent was to be filler between football and baseball... I'm still OK with that goal... and wouldn't mind seeing 50 players on both teams with no personal fouls.

B-ball's original intent was to be filler between football and baseball... I'm still OK with that goal... and wouldn't mind seeing 50 players on both teams with no personal fouls.

umm thats pretty obsurd.

I don't think anyone here honestly thinks Melancon will go to 'Bama, but if they do think so, it's because Melancon visited 'Bama after he committed.

I think its sort of a "why not" visit. More than a "I need another option other than UT" visit.

I worry the guy will go to Alabama, attend a party, and wake up the next day with some girl making some kind of accusations like what happened to the commit that went to UF for visit several years back

I worry the guy will go to Alabama, attend a party, and wake up the next day with some girl making some kind of accusations like what happened to the commit that went to UF for visit several years back

:question: I wouldn't put it past bammer..

I found this on the Basketball Hall of Fame website:

"The man who created this instantly successful sport was Dr. James Naismith. Under orders from Dr. Luther Gulick, head of Physical Education at the School for Christian Workers. Naismith had 14 days to create an indoor game that would provide an 'athletic distraction' for a rowdy class through the brutal New England winter."

The website is: www.hoophall.com

there was an article in the paper today about him going for a "vacation" and when he was asked if he was gonna sign with the vols, he said "no doubt"

there was an article in the paper today about him going for a "vacation" and when he was asked if he was gonna sign with the vols, he said "no doubt"

Vacation in Alabama...I just know this guy is gonna wake up next to an underage sheep

VN Store

Back