Football isn’t happening...

Covid will disappear almost entirely, atleast from media and general conversation, after the election. Covid is real, but the severity is highly questionable, and is most certainly more of a political tool than a real medical threat at this point. Mail in/ or online voting is one objective, and the second is to attack the president for not doing enough. Lastly it’s being used to hurt the economy leading up to the election.Id put my whole lively hood on the line in saying with 1000 percent certainty that covid will be a huge issue until the votes are counted. After that the news will go back to reporting some new hot topic, and people will follow it without even thinking to ask about covid.

It will be a huge issue until a vaccine is ready for the general public.

I think we’re approaching a pretty large # of reported cases. I haven’t seen anything yet that has mentioned anything about hospitalizations though and I hope it remains that way.

I’ve said more than once on here that I want “journalists” to follow up with some of the athletes who have tested positive and experienced COVID for themselves. I think it’s important to document their experiences because it will be valuable to learn more about the virus and also it’s important that these people are telling the complete story.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...g-tennis-after-positive-coronavirus-test/amp/

Jabari Parker seems to be feeling ok. Hopefully there will be more people that feel as well as he does. I also hope people will be a lot more cautious and thoughtful towards others if they know Althea have the virus.
They don’t want to follow up because it’ll show that nothing serious, like hospitalizations and deaths, are happening. The vast majority of the bad cases were elderly or had pre-existing conditions. They aren’t just “not” following up innocently, it’s just that the fear they caused people is already established, so just reporting the positive causes is good enough to further that fear while conveniently not diving deeper into it. So now the media isn’t lying, they just aren’t being up front and honest.

It will be a huge issue until a vaccine is ready for the general public.
I strongly disagree. People are already in large numbers are building up antibodies naturally. For the reasons I stated solely will be the reason it’s a major issue, atleast to the level it has been. After the election the media and government will move on by and large, while there will be more cases that will widely go unnoticed. If you follow it now you can see who is steadily spending majority of the attention covid, it’s media/politician from one side that makes it a point to always keep it at number one issue. All while ignoring the fact that the streets are being packed with protester, in fact praising them. But yet everyone else needs to be locked up in their houses.... why? Because the protesters are needed to make everyone upset about the way the country is, which implies the president isn’t doing a good job. Funny thing about the protest on racial issues is that it only seems to be a huge issue exactly one year before presidential elections. Not saying race isn’t an issue, but the country only has unrest and outrage only on election years. I wonder why.

You clearly don’t have to agree with me, but I can promise you that covid will at the least drop down the priority list drastically once the election is over with.

You're probably right, but I understood his point.

We never completely shut down everything. NB4 "So you think we should have?" No, that wasn't my point. You're not good at this. Lulz.

What is your overall point?
Shut everything down and climb up in to the closet and never come out again.

Reactions: JoAllan
I’m an air traffic controller and it’s affected our ops... the threat is real mostly due to the unknowns...craziest thing I’ve ever lived through by far.
I don’t see how the football season takes place. Fingers crossed that it happens but I’m leaning it’s highly abbreviated

Covid will disappear almost entirely, atleast from media and general conversation, after the election. Covid is real, but the severity is highly questionable, and is most certainly more of a political tool than a real medical threat at this point. Mail in/ or online voting is one objective, and the second is to attack the president for not doing enough. Lastly it’s being used to hurt the economy leading up to the election.Id put my whole lively hood on the line in saying with 1000 percent certainty that covid will be a huge issue until the votes are counted. After that the news will go back to reporting some new hot topic, and people will follow it without even thinking to ask about covid.

Lost me at 1000%

Last week, deaths were down 90% from April.

They were down 20% from last week to this week.

They'll be down next week too. Cases really aren't important at all.

Because guess what. The mean age of people testing positive is now 30 years younger than it was in April - and for that demographic it "is just the flu". Football's bigger hurdle is the social justice nonsense.

I ran a conference today in a closed room with 35 doctors from various health systems. 4 of them chose to wear masks. Of the 4, 2 were lard asses and the other 2 were in their upper 60s.
why are they even bothering getting tested anyway ?

Sunday numbers are out.

273 deaths nationwide. The least since March 25th. 10% less than last Sunday.
Makes sense, I don't think people die the same day they test positive. Surging positive tests only just happened the last few days, I'd wait a few weeks before we really know.

They say getting sand in your eyes hurts like hell....truth ?

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Makes sense, I don't think people die the same day they test positive. Surging positive tests only just happened the last few days, I'd wait a few weeks before we really know.

Mostly young people protesters, bar goers. Surprisingly some northeast states cases are going down maybe their going outside seasonable and it's so hot in south people going inside huddling in AC. With all the extra testing the survival rate is now 99.4%
You cannot hear the death rate going down on MSM , you have to do your own search. The MSM is accentuating the negative and eliminating the positive. All you hear is cumulative cases, you heard deaths until the rate started dropping. Fear is good ratings. AD $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ & agendas...
Also if you're asymptomatic and want to go back to work and go back to test in 10 days and test positive again that's considered 2 cases only one person. Believe it or not there are people that want to work, somebody has to support tax base for the cities that embrace looting and burning.,

Mostly young people protesters, bar goers. Surprisingly some northeast states cases are going down maybe their going outside seasonable and it's so hot in south people going inside huddling in AC. With all the extra testing the survival rate is now 99.4%
You cannot hear the death rate going down on MSM , you have to do your own search. The MSM is accentuating the negative and eliminating the positive. All you hear is cumulative cases, you heard deaths until the rate started dropping. Fear is good ratings. AD $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ & agendas...
Also if you're asymptomatic and want to go back to work and go back to test in 10 days and test positive again that's considered 2 cases only one person. Believe it or not there are people that want to work, somebody has to support tax base for the cities that embrace looting and burning.,

That's funny.

Heard it thrived in the cold weather because everyone stayed inside and huddled up where it was warm, but once summer got here the warm weather would kill it. Now its thriving in the heat because errbody huddling in the AC.

That's funny.

Heard it thrived in the cold weather because everyone stayed inside and huddled up where it was warm, but once summer got here the warm weather would kill it. Now its thriving in the heat because errbody huddling in the AC.

The moving ball consensus is now, being inside with several people is not good for long period of time. No matter what makes you go inside whether it's cold outside or hot outside. Going inside for the HVAC where recirculated air is really not conditioned like we would prefer. It's hard to know what to believe when Dr, Faux Pas tells you one day don't need to wear mask then says later he was lying to protect first responders.

I see Cobert, first NBA player that got civic 3 months ago after joking around touching microphones at press coferencd, says he is still suffering from covid.
If you are going and heAlthy you can take more risks but don't be stupid.

Reactions: Dumbledorange
The moving ball consensus is now, being inside with several people is not good for long period of time. No matter what makes you go inside whether it's cold outside or hot outside. Going inside for the HVAC where recirculated air is really not conditioned like we would prefer. It's hard to know what to believe when Dr, Faux Pas tells you one day don't need to wear mask then says later he was lying to protect first responders.

I know, and I wasn't making fun of you, well except for the "huddling in ac" part. Haha, I can picture people huddled up trying to get warm around a fire or heater. Not the AC so much.

Its not easy knowing exactly what to do except just be mindful of your surrounding and use a little common sense. IMO.

So MANY false positives being admitted these days. One more time and confirmed by CBS' 60 Minutes last night as well as the CDC now, it is difficult for many of the tests to accurately test antibodies for Covid-1 differentiated from Covid-19, or 18, or 17, or 16, or 15, et al. Consequently unless you know the accuracy of your tests vs the covid viruses alone, it's alot of speculation out there. For instance it very well could be some of the Clemson players are flashing antibodies for Covid-16 rather than -19 based on the type test they're using. The rational and easiest thing to do is quarantine immediately for the 14 days and call them asymptomatic and release them after the 14 days ready to go. The devil is in the details and few have them and yes asymptomatics remain very rare.

VN Store

Back