Football Cancelled: Ivy League

MontyPython

Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Ivy League teams have cancelled all Fall sports.

So it begins...

Domino effect will ensue. SEC will be the last to go.

There's still the NFL. That... and pickle ball.

Last edited:
Reactions: nesbuddha66
Ivy league plays football? who knew? :confused:

I mean, I know they have a conference and all but I thought it was more of an aspirational thing.

The SEC probably won’t announce until the end of the month. People want to mention Ivy League and basketball, but it’s comparing apples and oranges here. March is completely different than now, even though everyone wants people to think it’s the same. It’s not. On top of that There was a bid to play for for the NCAAT where teams from every D1 conference will be in close proximity on a given weekend. All of the schools are from the Northeast and have a small interest in college football. Ffs they had a global warming sit in at halftime last year during the Harvard-Yale game which delayed it over an hour. That wouldn’t go down in any other conference. We might not play ball this season, but I don’t think we need to take our cues from the Ivy League on how to manage our season.

I predict it's over. I mean every Ivy League team on anyone else's schedule now has a hole in it. Here come the dominoes.

And dang, I thot we would be pretty good this year.

VN Store

Back