Food

Oh. I though this was a thread about Bama’s defense when Anthony Richardson is in the game.

In the morning I am putting on Ribs @ 5 am. Should be perfect by 11 for the game.

I had to get me son to log into my TV so I could use his account for the ESPN+ app. How far we have fallen that I have to download a freaking app and "borrow" a logon to watch my favorite team

In the morning I am putting on Ribs @ 5 am. Should be perfect by 11 for the game.

I had to get me son to log into my TV so I could use his account for the ESPN+ app. How far we have fallen that I have to download a freaking app and "borrow" a logon to watch my favorite team
its the new lows for cable..ill just listen on the old radio just like in the old days when cable was a rich mans thing...jmo

Reactions: VolBricks

When you get ready to finish the ribs put some parkay squeeze margarine, 1/4 cup brown sugar, and 1 TBS of honey on the foil before you put the ribs in meat side down. Enjoy 'em!

I slow cooked prime rib medium rare. Smothered it in onions and green peppers with a touch of Lea and Perrins Bold. Sweet Potato fully loaded, homemade bread, and baked asparagus on the side. Washed it down with St. Pauli Girl Special Dark. About to go get my home made banana pudding my younger sister made, and wash it down with columbian coffee.

Anyone remember when all of the games weren't televised and the full cable package had about 30 channels?

Then there was jp sorts and the 3 Dave's broadcasting it of their mother's basement. I actually liked those guys but I won't be complaining about $5 and an app.

Anyone remember when all of the games weren't televised and the full cable package had about 30 channels?

Then there was jp sorts and the 3 Dave's broadcasting it of their mother's basement. I actually liked those guys but I won't be complaining about $5 and an app.
I remember games being on pay per view while living in Knoxville.

giphy.gif

I slow cooked prime rib medium rare. Smothered it in onions and green peppers with a touch of Lea and Perrins Bold. Sweet Potato fully loaded, homemade bread, and baked asparagus on the side. Washed it down with St. Pauli Girl Special Dark. About to go get my home made banana pudding my younger sister made, and wash it down with columbian coffee.
Sounds delicious. I wish I could eat like that, but the hours of digestive misery I would face would totally offset any enjoyment from a meal like that.

Sounds delicious. I wish I could eat like that, but the hours of digestive misery I would face would totally offset any enjoyment from a meal like that.

I had to have my gall bladder removed last year. Doctor told me the pathology report showed there were 4 stones the size of marbles, and the smaller ones were too numerous to count. Before then? I would have been in the same boat as you because of that. Now, I can eat pretty much whatever I want, but I have to be smart about it. Can't do that every day. And there are some things I never eat or drink anymore.

Hope things improve for you. I remember days like that. Not fun at all. One thing for sure though; I am certainly a fan of my surgeon. He changed my life.

Its best to go ahead and eat before our games.

Depends on your frame of mind. If you are expecting something great to happen, and are going to get your guts twisted up when it doesn't happen? I suggest a liquid diet. Nothing spicy, or heavy. But if you get to my point, where they can win or lose, and I am fine either way? You can eat what you want, and enjoy the Hell out of it.

The key is realizing that dunderheads have been screwing up this program being able to excel for a very long time. And to expect it to suddenly change in one year? Silly.

I am just waiting until Bob retires before I get excited anymore. I feel the Kesling curse is in full effect, and expect it to continue until Tennessee decides to have the best of things again. Now if you will excuse me, I am in the mood for Italian today. See y'all later.

Reactions: GulfCoasterVol
LSU fans smell like corn dogs so there’s that

VN Store

Back