Folks, Im scared

reckoning

It makes him look like he is scared of the Tide. Plus it makes him look like he's hidding something,and we don't need that.

Originally posted by reckoning@Aug 1, 2004 3:02 PM
It makes him look like he is scared of the Tide. Plus it makes him look like he's hidding something,and we don't need that.

I think if you read all the facts and listen to his press conference it makes the lawyers look bad. Fulmer is not scared but looking out for the best interest of his Universtiy and the NCAA. This has nothing to do with the Tide, but the people that claim affiliation with them.

Believe it or not, not all Bama fans are onboard with this whole thing. Jay Barker made some pretty good statements the other day.

I't is still scary , I mean what if there is some truth to what Gallion said , If it is I hope they don't tear us up. The thing that scares me the most is that Kenny Smith didn't do to good onhis act test at UA but he was eligible to go to UT,it is scary.

Originally posted by reckoning@Aug 1, 2004 3:13 PM
I't is still scary , I mean what if there is some truth to what Gallion said , If it is I hope they don't tear us up. The thing that scares me the most is that Kenny Smith didn't do to good onhis act test at UA but he was eligible to go to UT,it is scary.

All I can really say is that you have to consider the source. There is no denying that these guys are out to get UT. If it was that simple, more would have come of it by now.

It isn't a bit scary. CPF was right. The Bible says the truth will set you free. I'm not one bit frightened.

One more thing....I don't want to come across like it's not scary at all because I do think UT has a pretty clean program but I do not believe that ANY school is 100% innocent. I believe if you do enough digging on any school you can probably find some issues. The question is who is responsible and who had knowledge of it. With that said, I don't believe most of the accusations by team Gallion. I have just heard way to much that is just really absurd.

I listened to Finebaum with a serious ear until the FBI became involved.

PUH-LEEZE.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Aug 1, 2004 3:23 PM
I listened to Finebaum with a serious ear

I am so disappointed in you.. :shakehead:

;)

Well, hey, like YOU even said, NO program is spotless. But when Finebaum even entertained the notion that the FBI was involved, I recognized him for the grandstander that he is.

If Fulmer not going to Bama is scary, then I suggest you stay inside for your own safety.

As a rival teams perspective it does appear to cast some doubt about Fulmer..although I feel that by speaking out he did the right thing...its like the criminal suing the witness...stupid!

What's the deal with with this Finebaum guy anyway? Isn't he a tennesse native and a UT grad?

If CPF uses this as chip on his shoulder to fire up the boys maybe he can get more out them than is expected. I mean spitting fire before each game about how mad he is about this whole mess. Good psychology.

Originally posted by TNVOLS1@Aug 1, 2004 3:47 PM
If Fulmer not going to Bama is scary, then I suggest you stay inside for your own safety.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VN Store

Back