FLORIDAS BIG THREE

What a funny world we live in.

But for sure, one of the keys to this is that when all the coaches make $4 million, you don't have much choice. When all the coaches get fired in year 3, you don't have much quality. Although I admit a strong feeling of surprise here. Some things (like say, Willie Taggart) are difficult to believe. I really think Napier has a chance to be the same. I think he really may well be a grade A clueless idiot. Time will tell.

What a funny world we live in.

But for sure, one of the keys to this is that when all the coaches make $4 million, you don't have much choice. When all the coaches get fired in year 3, you don't have much quality. Although I admit a strong feeling of surprise here. Some things (like say, Willie Taggart) are difficult to believe. I really think Napier has a chance to be the same. I think he really may well be a grade A clueless idiot. Time will tell.

Napier is a really good coach, but the jump from G5 to P5 is just such a leap. Even more of a leap when you jump from G5 to SEC.

Some swim in that scenario, most sink. I think Florida made the perfect move for themselves when they hired Mullen, but then Mullen went a very puzzling direction with recruiting. As you say, time will tell. In Florida’s defense they probably hired the best G5 guy out there…. but so did Nebraska a few years ago.

Hilarious. UF has gone 58-28 with 3 SECE titles, 3-2 in bowl games and 37-25 in conference since 2015. Man what a terrible collapse 🙄

Reactions: Remy

VN Store

Back