Florida!!!

I guess I am missing something, so could someone explain why Florida keeps winning when they aren’t that good. They are not a top ten team, yet they always seem to get the breaks ( including the 2 games they beat us with last second TD’s)!!! They seem to win when they aren’t that talented.!!!!! Just wondering what I am missing!!!!!
Who said they aren't talented. Maybe just you

I’ve been to Knoxville nine times for UF-UT football games (1994 thru 2010), and could share similar stories about your fans.

I also traveled with UF’s basketball team as a student in the 80s, with similar stories to tell about several fan bases including UT.

Every fan base has idiots.
FU has a higher density than anywhere else I have been

Florida seems to generally play up or down to the competition......except maybe TN who's snakebit when it comes to that game. This year they've been living on the edge......they seem to get the one play they need at the right time. I wouldn't be surprised if their luck runs out again against GA.

Something fishy about Mullen........he hasn't impressed me as much as I thought he would or should in making his move.

Florida seems to generally play up or down to the competition......except maybe TN who's snakebit when it comes to that game. This year they've been living on the edge......they seem to get the one play they need at the right time. I wouldn't be surprised if their luck runs out again against GA.

Something fishy about Mullen........he hasn't impressed me as much as I thought he would or should in making his move.

I’ve been openly critical of Mullen. He does have a habit of playing down to the level of his competition. I’ve said it will prevent him from winning championships at Florida and he’ll be let go in 3-4 years.
That all remains to be seen.
this time he’s playing another coach that also makes head scratcher decisions that cost them games they should win. it will be interesting to see if a boneheaded decision determines the outcome and which coach will it be.

LSU beat the Gators and if the Tigers beat Bama and Gators beat UGA they will do it again! Bama would beat the Gators and Auburn could possibly beat them. To me the Gators are either 4th or 5th best team in the SEC. Gators are NOT a top 10 team!

LSU beat the Gators and if the Tigers beat Bama and Gators beat UGA they will do it again! Bama would beat the Gators and Auburn could possibly beat them. To me the Gators are either 4th or 5th best team in the SEC. Gators are NOT a top 10 team!

Wait, so are you saying Florida is not a top 10 team even of they beat UGA?

Auburn already took and failed that test.

Your math don’t add up

I guess I am missing something, so could someone explain why Florida keeps winning when they aren’t that good. They are not a top ten team, yet they always seem to get the breaks ( including the 2 games they beat us with last second TD’s)!!! They seem to win when they aren’t that talented.!!!!! Just wondering what I am missing!!!!!

It would appear that you're missing medication of some sort.

Defense is the answer! JP is gonna make Tennessee a defensive beast. It takes time so show a little patience.. que GNR..

VN Store

Back