Florida WGWTFA

you have to win before you can talk **** people.
We won last weekend.. Come on man.. You can pull one outlandish play that could happen against Florida outta your grumpy ass.... Let me help you.. 3rd and 4.. Jones drops backs and throws a beautiful pass too..... Alontae Taylor who catches the ball in the end zone to return it 100 yards for pick 6... Touchdown Tennessee!

JOE MILTON III WILL BRING US BACK BABY - DEEP BALLS WITH A LOT OF TOUCH LANDING IN THE PEREFCET ARMS OF ONE JALIN HYATT

THE swamp is in for a surprise that their not ready for. time 2 open the playbook and begin to cook lets go doggy!

Looks like someone is being proactive with the drinking...why wait until Saturday.

Reactions: GoodlettsvilleVol
Our Rush Offense against your Rush Defense. Let's do this!! Hopefully AR15 will be healthy and you load the box to stop him................just don't let him get to the edge!!! ;)

one thing we HAVE GOING FOR US: WE DO NOT HAVE JG THIS YEAR WE HAVE A BIG MAN NAMED JOSEPH MILTON AND OR HOOKER. GOT SOME GOOD RBs AND BYRON YOUNG

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
https%3A%2F%2Fallfortennessee.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1038128384-850x560.jpeg
usa_today_16777056.0.jpgimages.jpeg

Reactions: VFL28
I think we have overdone the scoring during the first three games. I think it’s only fair to pull up a bit and only score a couple of touchdowns to give Florida a chance.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
one thing we HAVE GOING FOR US: WE DO NOT HAVE JG THIS YEAR WE HAVE A BIG MAN NAMED JOSEPH MILTON AND OR HOOKER. GOT SOME GOOD RBs AND BYRON YOUNG

JOE MILTON III WILL BRING US BACK BABY - DEEP BALLS WITH A LOT OF TOUCH LANDING IN THE PEREFCET ARMS OF ONE JALIN HYATT

THE swamp is in for a surprise that their not ready for. time 2 open the playbook and begin to cook lets go doggy!

Bill doin' work today!!

Reactions: super MOM
All in good fun, folks. Let’s have a good game with no injuries.
While I wish for no injuries during the game or after, I hope your Florida ego gets a good reality check Saturday night. If somehow we pull an big upset, make sure you come back and see us. I personally don't think we have legit shot in this game. But weird things happen in CFB.

Reactions: LakeMaryFLVol

VN Store

Back