Florida vs Alabama and what it means for the VOLS

HoopCreekVol

Would we like for FL to beat Bama before we play them or is it better to have FL suffer a tremendous loss and then face us? So, who do you cheer for in that game?

There’s no greater loathing for me than that for the Gumps.
There’s nothing more loathsome than a swamp lizard.
Really not a choice in there.

Reactions: nalliszing
I can't remember a game as hyped for Florida as this one. I hope Bama rips their soul out and physically beats them up and down the field. Just physical and mentally drain them for next week. Let Bama beat them twice. Hopefully we can capitalize

If Florida loses to Bama, TN becomes a must win.

If Florida beats Bama, their heads are in the clouds all week and they’re reading reading articles about how great they are and become ripe for a letdown.

So y’all should pull for Florida. 😉

If Florida beats Bama, their heads are in the clouds all week and they’re reading reading articles about how great they are and become ripe for a letdown.

He// will have to freeze over first

Reactions: lenoxvol and KptVFL
kingdome.gif

I’m pretty positive Bama will show us the blueprint to shut down UF’s double-headed, QB-led rushing attack...

Not sure we have the personnel to stop it however...
Being able to read the blueprint is one thing. Being able to build from the blueprint is another thing entirely, especially if you do not have the materials to work wtih.

Reactions: VolinMC and Pacer92

Well! You’re in a lot of trouble tomorrow buddy!😊

There’s only 2, well 3 if we count luck, on the planet that don’t wilt coaching against Saban.

Mullen isn’t one of them.

Unless the stars align, Florida can get to the edge, and burn them deep they might keep it close until the 3rd quarter.

stranger things have happened though.

No can do.

VN Store

Back