Florida Tickets

oldvolfan58

Hey guys..I have 2 Florida tickets in U row 11 seats 1 and 2. These are DIRECTLY behind the Florida bench. They are EXPENSIVE. I turned down 345 on Ebay. If interested email me.

The longer you wait the more the price will go down. i will not pay this prices ,i bought TN and FL tickets for 5 dollers in 04 section b row 32 .

The longer you wait the more the price will go down. i will not pay this prices ,i bought TN and FL tickets for 5 dollers in 04 section b row 32 .

That is the way to go. If you wait til 10-15 minutes before kickoff you can get tickets dirt cheap. It is crazy that people will pay $200 or more to a game.
:crazy:

You are a nut for turning down $175/piece. We have a large group coming in to town and most of those looking for tickets have already found plenty in the $100 range. Some are even better seats than yours. Stop trying to rape your fellow fans.

Come one guys, he said they were "expensive". Those are very nice seats and he may get more from someone who wants great seats on the side that are close to the field.

You are a nut for turning down $175/piece. We have a large group coming in to town and most of those looking for tickets have already found plenty in the $100 range. Some are even better seats than yours. Stop trying to rape your fellow fans.

i agree. anybody wanting tix just wait till gameday and head down to the stadium.

Donatello says he has been to 90% of TN games in the last 20 years. Donatello has only paid 75 for a ticket a couple of times. Donatello generally gets into the Florida game for about 50 bucks. Donatello says this will happen again this week.

Donatello says he has been to 90% of TN games in the last 20 years. Donatello has only paid 75 for a ticket a couple of times. Donatello generally gets into the Florida game for about 50 bucks. Donatello says this will happen again this week.

utvol0427 tends to think that Donatello is correct. utvol0427 is in the same seat as Donatello, just not as many years.

Good job oldvolfan. I am a season ticket holder, and not a scalper. I pay a fortune to the vasf just for the right to 'buy' tickets. These same idiots complaining on this message board, try to screw you before the game for "$5" a ticket, and get pissed when we try to make some money back on better games we cannot attend...or have an extra pair to sell. This is when I give them to some less fortunate kids out front. Some people do not mind paying a higher price, as they realize this. They actually like to have their seats BEFORE the game, so they can plan their tailgate etc. and know where they are sitting. Quit crying ladies, and don't respond if your not interested...you are just showing us you can't spell anyway!!!

Good job oldvolfan. I am a season ticket holder, and not a scalper. I pay a fortune to the vasf just for the right to 'buy' tickets. These same idiots complaining on this message board, try to screw you before the game for "$5" a ticket, and get pissed when we try to make some money back on better games we cannot attend...or have an extra pair to sell. This is when I give them to some less fortunate kids out front. Some people do not mind paying a higher price, as they realize this. They actually like to have their seats BEFORE the game, so they can plan their tailgate etc. and know where they are sitting. Quit crying ladies, and don't respond if your not interested...you are just showing us you can't spell anyway!!!

nobody said you had to buy season tickets, what was your point. i usually wouldn't have said anything about somebody trying to make a buck, but that price is alittle ridiculous. if you can get the money and there are people out there willing to pay it and everybodys happy i guess it is all good. me i wouldn't feel right doing that to somebody, especially another tennessee fan. if it were a gator fan it is all good.:)

5000 vasf donation divided by 7 games is 714.00 per game. roughly 44.00 for ticket so with this type of donation you would be paying 222.50 per ticket if you bought four.

Some people I am sure only donate small amounts but for GREAT seats you must donate more I am sure

My sentiments exactly.

I know Freak has already posted in this thread, but everyone please remember that this is a forum for buyers and sellers. If you are not a buyer or seller, your opinion of someone else's price is irrelevant. :hi:

If you are not a buyer or seller, your opinion of someone else's price is irrelevant. :hi:

I would just like to add that if you buy these tickets, please take some bread, turkey, cheese and some mayo and throw sandwiches at that Joiner kid the whole game. Thanks.

I agree.I'd watch it in a bar before paying over $100.00 for a ticket.I personally have never paid over $75. for any ticket.You might as well get season tickets if you got that kind of cash to burn.

Your crazy for turning down 345 dollars for those two tickets. I bought two tickets in section T for 325 dollars yesterday on ebay. 345 dollars for those tickets is a rip off, and just to think you would do that to a fellow vols fan.

VN Store

Back